/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free program to snatch ipod items from desktop to laptop

جوري
11-19-2010, 03:37 PM
:sl:

Br. Squiggle is missed he was always so helpful and a genuinely nice brother.. insha'Allah whomever is in touch with him, to check he is ok and wish him a eid mubarak on our collective behalf.. he'd have been the first to help here ..

I recently crashed my desktop where I had the majority of my programs (got a new one) can't find my itunes anywhere on it even though my br. salvaged some things, be that as it may, I want to transfer all that IPOD/IPAD stuff on my laptop now, because I have more new things here that I also want to add .. is there a program to download from itunes to desktop for free?? :hiding::p

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shuraimfan4lyf
11-19-2010, 11:19 PM
:wa:

Try if this works.
http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messa...79/138629.html

This is what my friend told me to do when I asked him. I personally dont have a iPod, but he has one and thats how he transferred the files to his computer. Hope that works.

جوري
11-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran akhi... I'll let you know if it works out..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!