/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Balding

Beardo
11-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I feel like I'm balding. Any solutions? :-x Natural ones. Not taking any pills or medicine. -_-

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-19-2010, 08:13 PM
the natural solution:

tango92
11-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Rashad your such a joker! leave it to Allah man. we're too young 2 worry about that stuff.

Woodrow
11-19-2010, 08:21 PM
:wa:

Very few people have perfect heads, everybody else has to hide theirs under hair.

virtually all baldness in men is hereditary. Nothing can be done about it except accept it with dignity and learn later it is a very wonderful blessing.

For other types of baldness caused by things such as illness, chemical exposure, or injury it is usually temporary and will often grow back.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
11-19-2010, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
the natural solution:

Please tell me that's not a girl...

format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
Rashad your such a joker! leave it to Allah man. we're too young 2 worry about that stuff.
Bro, I'm not married yet. This stuff matters to me.

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Very few people have perfect heads, everybody else has to hide theirs under hair.

virtually all baldness in men is hereditary. Nothing can be done about it except accept it with dignity and learn later it is a very wonderful blessing.

For other types of baldness caused by things such as illness, chemical exposure, or injury it is usually temporary and will often grow back.
But surely there has to be some method to maintain the amount of hair. Some natural herb or something. I heard oiling it helps...

Alpha Dude
11-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Perhaps try slightly heated black seed oil.

Beardo
11-19-2010, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
Perhaps try slightly heated black seed oil.
That's the type of answer I was looking for.

Question though... Blackseed oil comes in small bottles. Do I mix it with water or something or what? :S

Alpha Dude
11-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Nah I wouldn't mix it with water. Use it undiluted. Water + oil doesn't mix anyway.

There was a sheet of info on the different ways to treat baldness that came witht the small bottle of black seed we bought. It mentions that you should scrub your head with lemon juice and leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing completely and then applying the oil. It says to do this for about a week.

Btw, make sure your diet is conducive toward good hair growth too. Check google for what you should be eating for healthy hair.

Beardo
11-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Nah I wouldn't mix it with water. Use it undiluted. Water + oil doesn't mix anyway.

There was a sheet of info on the different ways to treat baldness that came witht the small bottle of black seed we bought. It mentions that you should scrub your head with lemon juice and leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing completely and then applying the oil. It says to do this for about a week.

Btw, make sure your diet is conducive toward good hair growth too. Check google for what you should be eating for healthy hair.
Google has a whole lot of mixed info. But good point.

I don't know. I hink my dandruff had a lot to do with my hairloss. Plus, I used to shampoo EVERY SINGLE day. I'm cutting that down now though, to maybe once every 2-3 days. o_o

I heard blackseed oil is expensive. :-x Where do you guys buy it from?

I heard eating it is also good?

GuestFellow
11-19-2010, 08:32 PM
:sl:

Please tell me that's not a girl...
Brother Rashad...that is Briney Spears.

My head used to be itchy so I tried mustard oil. I'm not sure if it will work on baldness but give it a go. Put it on for 1 hour, wash it properly with shampoo or something and then dry it. Your hair will feel nice.

I wouldn't mind being bald, my head is not big like an elephant head. Then again, I have the exact opposite problem...my hair grows back too quickly like garden weeds.

Beardo
11-19-2010, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSunday

Brother Rashad...that is Briney Spears.

My head used to be itchy so I tried mustard oil. I'm not sure if it will work on baldness but give it a go. Put it on for 1 hour, wash it properly with shampoo or something and then dry it. Your hair will feel nice.

I wouldn't mind being bald, my head is not big like an elephant head. Then again, I have the exact opposite problem...my hair grows back too quickly like garden weeds.
Oh lol @ the Spears.

You're unmarried, so just hope you have hair until that time.

For dandruff (assumign that's what causes itchy heads), i use this shampoo called Nizoral. But I tried Head & Shoulders, and that worked well for me too.

Alpha Dude
11-19-2010, 08:40 PM
I try not to use shampoo too much either.

Mustard oil smells really bad. o.O

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I heard blackseed oil is expensive. :-x Where do you guys buy it from?

I heard eating it is also good?
From the local grocer. Yeah, drinking it should be good too. We are recommended it as a cure from the hadith too.

GuestFellow
11-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Oh lol @ the Spears.

For dandruff (assumign that's what causes itchy heads), i use this shampoo called Nizoral. But I tried Head & Shoulders, and that worked well for me too.
Ah but...I shave my hair off...one less thing to worry about when I wake up in the morning.

Head & Shoulders is what made my head itchy....and Head Strong.

جوري
11-19-2010, 08:57 PM
a little bit of oil some basil and oregano :haha: you read what Br. woodrow said? If it hereditary (which it is 99%) of the time then your only bet is minoxidil ..

:w:

Dagless
11-19-2010, 09:56 PM
I did not realise that hair was a prerequisite for marriage. If it's that bad, wear a wig and go for a woman who wears a veil. Hopefully she won't notice until you're married and then it will be too late bwahaha.
Btw if you wash your hair everyday just use a milder shampoo. I think most people who use "product" shampoo daily.

By product I mean gel, wax, mousse, etc. not cocaine.

S.Belle
11-19-2010, 10:03 PM
maybe change your diet...what does balding have to do with your chances of marrying? :hmm: If someone is shallow enough to not marry you bc of your hair then its not worth it....
http://www.holisticonline.com/remedi..._loss-diet.htm
http://www.menshealth.co.uk/food-nut...aldness-419679

جوري
11-19-2010, 10:05 PM
I second that:
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
bwahaha.

marry an educated woman she'll appreciate baldness as a sign of virility, it is testosterone driven after all, I am sure she'll appreciate those other dexterous talents more than a head full of hair..

GuestFellow
11-19-2010, 10:19 PM
I try not to use shampoo too much either.

Mustard oil smells really bad. o.O

From the local grocer. Yeah, drinking it should be good too. We are recommended it as a cure from the hadith too.

Mustard oil smells like petrol.

Maryan0
11-19-2010, 11:58 PM
I dont know about baldness but a suggestion given to my sister to grow hair is to mix extra virgin olive oil and real black pepper you grind yourself heat it and rub it on the scalp.
Salam

جوري
11-20-2010, 12:15 AM
follow this recipe to a T

S.Belle
11-20-2010, 12:32 AM
;D;D;D i cant believe he actually let her do all of that it would have been easier to just shave it all off

جوري
11-20-2010, 12:36 AM
^^ lol that is one of my favorite clips ;D ;D ;D

Perseveranze
11-20-2010, 12:47 AM
I am 21(nearly), but I still feel to young to be worrying about this stuff... I need to force myself to stop using products I guess.

S.Belle
11-20-2010, 01:36 AM
there are natural things you can put on your hair instead of using products.

I don't know. I hink my dandruff had a lot to do with my hairloss. Plus, I used to shampoo EVERY SINGLE day. I'm cutting that down now though, to maybe once every 2-3 days. o_o
apple cider vinger should help get rid of your dandruff (it relieves a itchy scalp and adds shine and bounce to your hair as well)
coconut milk makes your hair shiny and healthy
avocado is a great conditiner but be sure to mash it up good enough so you want have chunks going down the drain and in the process of putting it in your hair you can put in on your face it feels really good and makes your skin feel soft
aloe vera is a great detangler and is also good for your hair as well

Yanal
11-20-2010, 06:09 AM

I have been having this feeling for about a few months now,and I'm younger than you..I don't think thats a good sign for either of us..

Woodrow
11-20-2010, 11:42 AM
the only real way to reduce the probability of baldness in men is to select very hairy parents before you are born. But,I do not think any of us ever had that choice.

GuestFellow
11-20-2010, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
follow this recipe to a T

LOL that was hilarious....what is this show called? o_o

Woodrow
11-20-2010, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSunday

LOL that was hilarious....what is this show called? o_o
That was the early comedy show "I love Lucy" with Lucille Ball and Dezi Arnez it was the most popular show on TV in the 1950s. This was back in the days when television shows were actually funny and the comedy was clean.

Beardo
11-20-2010, 02:22 PM
That was the early comedy show "I love Lucy" with Lucille Ball and Dezi Arnez it was the most popular show on TV in the 1950s. This was back in the days when television shows were actually funny and the comedy was clean.
Might I also point out that even in the show, they'd sleep on separate beds too, to express even a further degree of cleanliness and purity.

GuestFellow
11-20-2010, 04:46 PM

I am watching it. There is too much rude content on TV.

A'râf
11-26-2010, 08:37 PM
castor oil

:statisfie

Cabdullahi
11-28-2010, 09:28 AM
i'm balding a bit but i'm not really bothered...Alhamdulilah

Tyrion
11-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Sorry Rashad, but it looks like your life is effectively over. Children walking down the street will now laugh and point at your lack of hairiness. Your parents will be shamed. Say good bye to any chance of getting married. I'm so sorry. :(

Cabdullahi
11-28-2010, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Sorry Rashad, but it looks like your life is effectively over. Children walking down the street will now laugh and point at your lack of hairiness. Your parents will be shamed. Say good bye to any chance of getting married. I'm so sorry. :(
not true!.....lots of sisters like bald guys so shut up!

lol

أحمد
11-28-2010, 08:22 PM

If all else fails, wear a wig.

Laila-
11-29-2010, 09:54 PM
ha ha!!! :) you're funny, nothin wrong with bein bald! (or is it) dnt know really coz Alhamdulillah I have hair!LOL

*Flossy*
11-29-2010, 10:54 PM
My hubby got a bald patch on his crown (middle-ey, top-ish, back-ish of head lol) on the lead up to our wedding and also started getting patches of baldyness on his face... He went to the docs and they said it could be down to hereditary-ness :hmm: , stress :giggling: or some sort of skin infection but because there was no flaking, redness etc it was put down to one of the other two reasons... The patches started off pretty titchy and localised but the one on his crown ended up about between the size of a 10 and 50 pence piece (but mashaAllah has grown back now!) and what started off as one on his face ended up a couple of pretty big ones (maybe a few cm's in size) and a couple of smaller ones... MashaAllah they're starting to grow hairs in the baldy bits now but they're still there and are reeeeeally taking their time in growing back.. InshaAllah, they'll grow back totally over time... We even went to a pharmacy in Saudi when we went to pray Ummrah after our wedding and they gave him a prescription-only-medicine spray over the counter :ooh: :mmokay: ;D but he never used it after... We just put it down to stress in the end coz it started to grow back after the wedding ;D

sabr*
11-30-2010, 01:17 AM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Have no idea why men attempt to hold on and do the comb over. Just let it go. Shave it off!

Bald is easy maintenance and saves alot of money. And it looks good.

Stop holding on to the comb over. Cut or shave it off. You look halarious with the comb over and blad patch.

Your love ones don't want to hurt your feelings.

Attachment 4186 Attachment 4187 Attachment 4188

Beardo
11-30-2010, 01:23 AM
Thank you very much, Tyrion. >_> and Jazakallah Abdullahii & the others <3

I feel baldness is unprofessional if it's not kept neat. And I don't want to try to cover my baldness either by outgrowing my hair etc normally than I usually do [until my mom tells me "I'm not even going to LOOK at you until you cut your hair!"] because I saw someone that did that the other day... It didn't look too... erm. what's the word... decent? =/ But that's cruel.

I want to accept my balding gracefully but at the same time take all necessary and NATURAL steps to prevent it from spreading. It's not at a severe case right now. Actually, it's not even close to being a problem. I think it all started when I saw a speck of hair on my table. Probably fell off from after I got a haircut lol, but still. Best diagnose it now. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

~Raindrop~
11-30-2010, 01:27 AM
All this fuss over a single hair that's fallen out.. *shakes head*

Beardo
11-30-2010, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
All this fuss over a single hair that's fallen out.. *shakes head*
Well, I exaggerated there a tinsy winsy bit. It was a bit more than a hair. But still. The thought of balding for a guy... Job and marriage prospects.... =/ Allah Ta'ala gives and takes, the Powerful and Almighty. Speaking from the materialistic and worldly point of view, wife is life, job is sustenance.

GuestFellow
11-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Thank you very much, Tyrion. >_> and Jazakallah Abdullahii & the others <3

I feel baldness is unprofessional if it's not kept neat. And I don't want to try to cover my baldness either by outgrowing my hair etc normally than I usually do [until my mom tells me "I'm not even going to LOOK at you until you cut your hair!"] because I saw someone that did that the other day... It didn't look too... erm. what's the word... decent? =/ But that's cruel.

I want to accept my balding gracefully but at the same time take all necessary and NATURAL steps to prevent it from spreading. It's not at a severe case right now. Actually, it's not even close to being a problem. I think it all started when I saw a speck of hair on my table. Probably fell off from after I got a haircut lol, but still. Best diagnose it now. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.
Ah...you thought you were balding because some hair fell out? -_-;;

Don't worry about the wife issue, I'm always here for you! As for employment, I am looking for a cleaner...

~Raindrop~
11-30-2010, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Don't worry about the wife issue, I'm always here for you!
o.O

Worrying. Very worrying.

أحمد
12-09-2010, 06:25 PM

Another possible solution: Cut your hair very short, and apply slightly warmed olive oil. No, not hot oil, just very slightly warm. Do this about twice daily, for about a month and see if you get any improvement :inshallah

This is an "old" remedy, so I didn't invent it; you have nothing to worry about :inshallah

Abdul-Raouf
12-09-2010, 06:36 PM
It's not at a severe case right now. Actually, it's not even close to being a problem. I think it all started when I saw a speck of hair on my table. Probably fell off from after I got a haircut lol, but still.

^o) ^o) If you go for a haircut .. the cut hair is 99% expected to fall.

Go have a clean shave ..(leaving the beard).....then i think..u will not think this way...^o)

EngieBenji
12-10-2010, 03:19 AM
LOL WOW RASHAD all this from one photo?!?! ahahahahahahaha you aren't balding, your hair just doesn't lie perfectly flat on your head x)

Beardo
12-10-2010, 03:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by EngieBenji
LOL WOW RASHAD all this from one photo?!?! ahahahahahahaha you aren't balding, your hair just doesn't lie perfectly flat on your head x)
That, and then it's your camera. I'm not the only one you freaked out with your pics. >_> Abdelfattah... <_<

I try to put a cap on and push it down, but it always comes back up. :l

~Raindrop~
12-10-2010, 04:21 AM
Rashad...who would have thought.. :skeleton:

Lynx
12-10-2010, 05:10 AM
Look up minoxidil. There are good things written about it and I personally know someone who is showing some very impressive gains on his hairline after using it for 2 months. It's also not very expensive if you look around.

Tyrion
12-10-2010, 05:25 AM

I want that hair. :D

أحمد
12-10-2010, 07:23 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx
Look up minoxidil. There are good things written about it and I personally know someone who is showing some very impressive gains on his hairline after using it for 2 months. It's also not very expensive if you look around.
Looking up minoxidil, brought up this result.

Predator
12-10-2010, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by أحمد

If all else fails, wear a wig.

Wearing the hair of another human, man or a woman, or joining human hair to one’s hair has been clearly forbidden by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace), as it involves deception and using a part of the human body, both of which are unlawful.

Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Allah has cursed the woman who joins (her or someone else’s) hair (with the hair of another man or a woman) and the woman who asks for her hair to be joined (with the hair of another person) .” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 5589)

أحمد
12-10-2010, 08:12 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
Wearing the hair of another human, man or a woman, or joining human hair to one’s hair has been clearly forbidden by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace), as it involves deception and using a part of the human body, both of which are unlawful.

Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Allah has cursed the woman who joins (her or someone else’s) hair (with the hair of another man or a woman) and the woman who asks for her hair to be joined (with the hair of another person) .” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 5589)
My reference was to artificial wigs; there's already a thread on the topic of joining hair, and yes its haraam to do so, but its not the same as artificial wigs.

Predator
12-10-2010, 08:43 PM

My reference was to artificial wigs; there's already a thread on the topic of joining hair, and yes its haraam to do so, but its not the same as artificial wigs.

Islam does not believe in foul dealings and deceptive means and The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) never put up with any forgery, whether in faith or action. He never lost time in eradicating evils of falsification and fraud. He was against deceptions so much so that he did not allow it to some women who were actually in need of false hair.
What the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) had remarked about a girl who had lost her hair before her marriage has already passed. Hadrat Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) reports:
Hadrat A`isha (may Allah be pleased with her) reports that a girl of the Ansar was married. She had lost her hair due to measles. Her relatives thought of adding false hair to her head. Before doing so, they put the matter before the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), whereupon he remarked:

"Cursed are the women who add false hair." Muslim

أحمد
12-10-2010, 08:54 PM

Islam does not believe in foul dealings and deceptive means and The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) never put up with any forgery, whether in faith or action. He never lost time in eradicating evils of falsification and fraud. He was against deceptions so much so that he did not allow it to some women who were actually in need of false hair.
What the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) had remarked about a girl who had lost her hair before her marriage has already passed. Hadrat Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) reports:
Hadrat A`isha (may Allah be pleased with her) reports that a girl of the Ansar was married. She had lost her hair due to measles. Her relatives thought of adding false hair to her head. Before doing so, they put the matter before the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), whereupon he remarked:

"Cursed are the women who add false hair." Muslim
If you wish to post on that topic; the relevant thread is here: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...forbidden.html

Calling people foul and deceptive, isn't likely to solve any problems. The matter of artificial hair is a disputed one amongst the scholars, of which the majority have stated that its allowed. This includes the madhaahib, and I don't think the four Imams were foul and deceptive, in any way at all, but what do I know? You'll find more detailed posts in the linked thread :inshallah

Being deceptive in an attribute of shaitaan; its wise to think before calling other Muslims "foul and deceptive". Allah knows best.

Beardo
12-12-2010, 07:20 PM

OMG, DID YOU GET INTO MY FACEBOOK PHOTOS?!?!? That was last year. =/ lolol jkjk.

But I just got back from the barber and she said I am NOT balding!

Musaafirah
12-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Oh lol @ the Spears.

Dude!
Nizoral's for when you've got a fungus infection on your head. Were you prescribed it?
I know you can buy 'em over the counter, but I don't think it's advisable for long term use.
For the baldness, have you tried perfectil?
Apparently it's supposed to be good for hair, skin and nails and relatives have noticed a positive effect..
(Not that you'd want longer nails..but the good skin and hair should be a bonus right?)

GuestFellow
12-14-2010, 10:38 PM
But I just got back from the barber and she said I am NOT balding!

It is a miracle. *throws confetti*

Predator
12-17-2010, 10:49 PM

If you wish to post on that topic; the relevant thread is here: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...forbidden.html

Calling people foul and deceptive, isn't likely to solve any problems. The matter of artificial hair is a disputed one amongst the scholars, of which the majority have stated that its allowed.
Men using wigs to look attractive is a form of deception the same way modern women center round the professional male beauticians and hairdressers and get styled their hair in various shapes at exorbitant charges. And not satisfied with their natural hair, they use wigs made of artificial hair to add to the beauty and luster of their own and to look even more attractive and and Islam does not believe in the deceptive means.

Todays Scientist are feeling very optimistic of finding a cure using stem cells which would grow artificial hair and this is i guess would be haraam as well as those are again artificial hairs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...tem-cells.html

Only the hair transplant has been confirmed to be halal as it is a means of correcting a fault and restoring what Allah had created and is also supported by the below hadith where Allah restored the hair of a person

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 670 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira
That he heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Allah willed to test three Israelis who were a Leper, a blind man and a Bald-headed man. So, he sent them an angel who came to the leper and said, 'What thing do you like most?' He replied, "Good color and good skin, for the people have a strong aversion to me.' The angel touched him and his illness was cured, and he was given a good color and beautiful skin. The angel asked him, 'What kind of property do you like best?' He replied, 'Camels (or cows).' (The narrator is in doubt, for either the leper or the Bald-headed man demanded camels and the other demanded cows.) So he (i.e. the leper) was given a pregnant she-camei, and the angel said (to him), 'May Allah bless you in it.' The angel then went to the Bald-headed man and said, 'What thing do you like most?' He said, 'I like good hair and wish to be cured of this disease, for the people feel repulsion for me.' The angel touched him and his illness was cured, and he was given good hair. The angel asked (him), 'What kind of property do you like bests' He replied, 'Cows,' The angel gave him a pregnant cow and said, 'May Allah bless you in it.' The angel went to the blind man and asked, 'What thing do you like best?' He said, '(I like) that Allah may restore my eye-sight to me so that I may see the people.' The angel touched his eyes and Allah gave him back his eye-sight. The angel asked him, "What kind of property do you like best?' He replied, 'Sheep.' The angel gave him a pregnant sheep. Afterwards, all the three pregnant animals gave birth to young ones, and multiplied and brought forth so much that one of the (three) men had a herd of camels filling a valley, and one had a herd of cows filling a valley, and one had a flock of sheep filling a valley. Then the angel, disguised in the shape and appearance of a leper, went to the leper and said, I am a poor man, who has lost all means of livelihood while on a journey. So none will satisfy my need except Allah and then you. In the Name of Him Who has given you such nice color and beautiful skin, and so much property, I ask you to give me a camel so that I may reach my destination. The man replied, 'I have many obligations (so I cannot give you).' The angel said, 'I think I know you; were you not a leper to whom the people had a strong aversion? Weren't you a poor man, and then Allah gave you (all this property).' He replied, '(This is all wrong), I got this property through inheritance from my fore-fathers' The angel said, 'If you are telling a lie, then let Allah make you as you were before. ' Then the angel, disguised in the shape and appearance of a Bald man, went to the Bald man and said to him the same as he told the first one, and he too answered the same as the first one did. The angel said, 'If you are telling a lie, then let Allah make you as you were before.' The angel, disguised in the shape of a blind man, went to the blind man and said, 'I am a poor man and a traveler, whose means of livelihood have been exhausted while on a journey. I have nobody to help me except Allah, and after Him, you yourself. I ask you in the Name of Him Who has given you back your eye-sight to give me a sheep, so that with its help, I may complete my journey' The man said, 'No doubt, I was blind and Allah gave me back my eye-sight; I was poor and Allah made me rich; so take anything you wish from my property. By Allah, I will not stop you for taking anything (you need) of my property which you may take for Allah's sake.' The angel replied, 'Keep your property with you. You (i.e 3 men) have been tested and Allah is pleased with you and is angry with your two companions

muslimah_91
12-27-2010, 12:39 AM
there is nothing wrong with being bald!.....jst accept it:(

Predator
12-28-2010, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_91
there is nothing wrong with being bald!.....jst accept it:(
Nothing wrong ? Err. wake up

It is an embarassing thing that has plagued middle aged men for decades .

Do you have any idea how many men have been rejected by women as suitors just because of the baldness ? Just as how men look for beauty in woman , similarly women look for hair in men . No hair means you're a grandfather

If you were to find some way of growing hair on the head , you would be the richest person

GuestFellow
12-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Nothing wrong ? Err. wake up

It is an embarassing thing that has plagued middle aged men for decades .

Do you have any idea how many men have been rejected by women as suitors just because of the baldness ? Just as how men look for beauty in woman , similarly women look for hair in men . No hair means you're a grandfather

If you were to find some way of growing hair on the head , you would be the richest person

I know many guys that are bald and are happily married. Nothing embarrassing about being bald.

nature
12-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by muslimah_91 there is nothing wrong with being bald!.....jst accept it

I agree!

No it doesnt! Maybe them women are just shallow ? if they cant see past a physical thing ?

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I know many guys that are bald and are happily married. Nothing embarrassing about being bald.
some sisters like/prefer the skinhead look.If a sister cant see beyond something like that, then they aint worth marrying. if a man is confident about his apperance, then things like this dont matter.

Banu_Hashim
12-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Beware of finasteride.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/12040303

nature
12-29-2010, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim

I heard this report on the radio last week also. Its not worth it IMO. rupert everett was in the news not long ago, for same reason, except he chose his hair..how vain!

Beardo
12-30-2010, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Yeah, no. I don't plan to take those type of drugs.

I prefer natural remedies. :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Experts claim to discover 'cause' of male baldness
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12112673 :giggling:

Faith.
01-06-2011, 05:20 PM
There's nothing wrong with being bald, it could even look neater and smarter than scruffy hair.
It's just one of those things you have to accept.

Predator
01-06-2011, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faith.
There's nothing wrong with being bald
Then why are men losing hair in their 20's told to get marriied before they grow bald ? Its because women in general dont fancy bald men

Beardo
01-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Then why are men losing hair in their 20's told to get marriied before they grow old ? Its because women in general dont fancy bald men
LOL! Agreed! :p

Well, it's more because of... other reasons. But maybe that's partial. x)

Just pray that I don't bald... ever. <3 Please.

CosmicPathos
01-06-2011, 08:12 PM
some hot women really dig bald physically deezed up men. So we can marry those type of women then the aunty-type ones who'd just reject us cuz we just dont have hair on our scalp.

جوري
01-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Nothing wrong ? Err. wake up It is an embarassing thing that has plagued middle aged men for decades . Do you have any idea how many men have been rejected by women as suitors just because of the baldness ? Just as how men look for beauty in woman , similarly women look for hair in men . No hair means you're a grandfather If you were to find some way of growing hair on the head , you would be the richest person

There really is nothing embarrassing about losing hair.. it is a sign of virility.. imagine how sad it is for a woman.. whatever the case ones self worth shouldn't hinge on a head full of hair .. if it happens to you, just shave it all off.. no comb over, no transplants no little hairs on the back.. just embrace it.. lots of good looking bald men out there..

don't do this:

and don't do this

or this

but do this:

and this

and this

I don't know who those schmoes are, but you get the pic..

nature
01-06-2011, 09:02 PM

Then why are men losing hair in their 20's told to get marriied before they grow bald ? Its because women in general dont fancy bald men
Wrong!!! where i am, some men chose to shave, their heads to make themselves look fitter. theres plenty of pretty looking males with shaved look. Imagine what its like for woman ? or for a cancer/alopecia patient ?

To the OP, seriously dont stress, im sure when the right person comes along, they'll see past the hair thing, if she doesnt then shes not worth it & btw its good to be unique.

Faith.
01-07-2011, 06:26 PM

Being bald dosen't mean your ugly and it shouldn't stop you from getting married. There are plenty of bald men out there who are also good looking. I think it just depends on a womans opinion.
@ OP: Its probably nothing to worry about. (And worrying will make it fall out more. :P)

Predator
05-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Just saw this news today and its called an ""instant cure" and its extracted from the Pig's bladder making It haraam .If only it was from the halaal animals , muslims brothers could give it a shot .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...=feeds-newsxml

Woodrow
05-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Final option, grow long eye brows and brush them over your head.

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-11-2011, 06:36 PM
wow! i'd love to see someone doing that...:p

YusufNoor
05-11-2011, 07:41 PM
are you talking about Donald Trump?

جوري
05-11-2011, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor
are you talking about Donald Trump?

:lol: is that what that is? I have been trying to figure that out for a while..

abdussattar
05-14-2011, 01:24 AM
How do you grow long eyebrows?

Woodrow
05-14-2011, 01:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar

Fertilizer Maybe?

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-14-2011, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdussattar
Use amla oil for strong eyebrows and beard.

abdussattar
05-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Interesting......

YusufNoor
05-14-2011, 02:48 PM
more on the trump aspect:

http://blog.seattlepi.com/davidhorse...-curious-crew/

-Elle-
05-14-2011, 11:08 PM
I don't know if anyone mentioned this already...coconut oil is really amazing for hair. 100% pure natural coconut oil (it looks like white paste but then it melts in your hand and becomes,well, oil). I don't know if it will make your hair grow back though...:X

"Coconut oil has been in use as hair oil for ages and it has shown remarkable results. Certain components in it keep the hair strong, vitalized, nourished and protected from effects of aging."

http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-...-for-hair.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!