/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Come inside everybody

Mohamed_Sadiq
11-20-2010, 09:22 PM
:sl:

How's everybody doing?:D

Been away for a while, missed the good old Islamicboard. :embarrass

Any1 went hajj this year or had any family members or friends that went? if yes how was the experience, I heard that the Hajj this year went smoothly and more facilities were made, also new trains etc.

wa salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-20-2010, 09:40 PM
:wa:

I'm fine. I just have loads of studying to keep up with. I didn't do too much work today. :skeleton: I am sick of trains, I can't wait to pass my driving license and buy a car.

No, I didn't go Hajj, nor did my family.

tango92
11-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Big salaams bro. im in good health alhumdulIllah. good to have a family member back.

@professor sunday

i got loads o work aswell. uni works you harder than i thought it wud...

Beardo
11-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Agreed with the 2 posters above me. School work is pressurizing me. People think you relax towards the end of the semester... But it's quite the opposite. It's even more stressful because Final exams etc.. -_-

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
11-20-2010, 10:07 PM
:wa:

Welcome back. I'm fine too al-hamdulillah and I also have lots of studying to do.

Innocent Soul
11-21-2010, 02:50 AM
^ I think this thread has to get another name "who want to study and are busy please share your business here." :p

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdullilah I am fine .I too have to study alot ;D. No one from my family went to hajj this year.

Yanal
11-21-2010, 08:27 AM
:sl:

How are you brother? Alhumdulilah I'm not too bad myself, like the consenus of the people in this thread, schools been taking the majority of my time,someone I know went to Hajj but no one from my family did this year, insha'Allaah next year perhaps.

Mohamed_Sadiq
11-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Mash'allah it is good to hear that evrybody is doing well

;D Yes i can see all of u are stressed with school/college/uni so am I, it would be great if we were born with all these education, but it is way of life and we have to handle it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!