get attachmentaspx?uid127875871&ampfolderNewMail&amppartId4 -
get attachmentaspx?uid127875871&ampfolderNewMail&amppartId5 -
get attachmentaspx?uid127875871&ampfolderNewMail&amppartId6 -
اللهم أعز الإسلام والمسلمين

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
11-21-2010, 06:16 PM
^ Yes I can, and Subhanallah...

On the last picture, top left of the picture, I'm seeing these huge red poles. What are those? It's outisde of the Haram walls.

جوري
11-21-2010, 06:26 PM
maybe it is their new clock/tower? who knows

:w:

Beardo
11-21-2010, 06:35 PM
They look nothing like clocktowers...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-21-2010, 06:40 PM
beats me--maybe someone who has been there recently can shed light insha'Allah

glo
11-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Amazing pics! It must be quite something to be there!

MustafaMc, who used to be a member here, has gone on Hajj this year. I'm hoping to hear how it went.

Saad17
11-21-2010, 06:45 PM
So exactly whats the main point of this topic? :hmm:

Dagless
11-21-2010, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
^ Yes I can, and Subhanallah...

On the last picture, top left of the picture, I'm seeing these huge red poles. What are those? It's outisde of the Haram walls.
Looks like construction/cranes/scaffolding.

جوري
11-21-2010, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saad17
So exactly whats the main point of this topic?

aerial views from the 27th of Ramadan this year.. perhaps now that everyone can see them, a mod can change the title of the thread..

Yanal
11-21-2010, 07:01 PM
:wa:

Masha'Allaah,subhan'Allaah.

جوري
11-21-2010, 07:01 PM
^^ why the angry red faced emoticon?

Güven
11-21-2010, 07:02 PM
They are Breathtaking!

جوري
11-21-2010, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
They are Breathtaking!

I wish I were making pilgrimage this year.. there is so much to ask forgiveness for so much to want so much to renew chance to start fresh.. may Allah swt grant us a hajj which he'll accept from us soon insha'Allah

ameen

M.I.A.
11-21-2010, 07:07 PM
those pics are amazing!
hope i get to go someday.

tango92
11-21-2010, 07:31 PM
if you guys are referring to the two little feet in the 1st pic. then it looks like the two smaller hotel towers built alongside the main clock tower. the picture appears to be taken from near teh top of teh clock tower.

but the pics are stunning subhanAllah. i wonder if they finished the extension?

جوري
11-21-2010, 07:37 PM
The religion of Islam has been more and more hypnotic to me of late, attracts me in such a way as I can find no pastime in worldly lures. The recitations from the Quran the religious rites I appreciate more than ever.. they are so other worldly.. imagine walking there to Jannah hand in hand with all those Muslims, those preceding us and those to come..

sob7 Allah.. Mecca looks like a nucleus and we are in its orbits all over the globe praising the creator, the lord of that house..

shuraimfan4lyf
11-21-2010, 07:50 PM
I would like to post some Hajj 2010 Pictures here if you dont mind. I got them in a email.

جوري
11-21-2010, 07:53 PM
please do akhi-- Jazaka Allah khyran

S.Belle
11-21-2010, 07:59 PM
wow these pics are really beautiful
my step-dad's sister and her hubby got to go to hajj this year
i hope we all get to go in the future inshallah

shuraimfan4lyf
11-21-2010, 08:00 PM
JazakAllah khair^^These are some pictures from 2010 Hajj.

aadil77
11-21-2010, 08:01 PM
When you look at all those muslims lined up in makkah, you just think if there were that many muslims around at the time of the prophet, he would have conquered the world ages ago, he would have fended off any kind of invasion in muslim lands

tango92
11-21-2010, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
When you look at all those muslims lined up in makkah, you just think if there were that many muslims around at the time of the prophet, he would have conquered the world ages ago, he would have fended off any kind of invasion in muslim lands
subhanAllah, may Allah yet honour us

shuraimfan4lyf
11-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Some more pics from Hajj '10.

shuraimfan4lyf
11-21-2010, 08:08 PM

Misz_Muslimah
11-21-2010, 08:11 PM
^ Subhanallah..nice pics

gladTidings
11-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Wow, amazing pictures. I like the above picture taken on Jabl-e-noor of the city of Makkah. The modern developments and lighting somehow disguises the desert land at night.. but by day the desert feels so real, you can almost comprehend that your in a place witnessed by the prophets in their daily lives and really appreciate the simplicity. I loved the mountains of Makkah <3 so breathtaking being up there. I miss tawaf, such a beautiful form of worship.

AabiruSabeel
11-21-2010, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Those are construction cranes working on the extension of the Haram.

Insecured soul
11-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Subhan allah, lovely pictures.
thanks a lot ukhti

salaam alaikum

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Masha`Allaah the pics are amazing

May Allaah grant all muslims a chance to visit one day Ameen

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing them!

manaal
11-22-2010, 04:51 AM
Regarding the picture of the Suadis on the train, the caption from the website is: "Saudi Arabian men ride on the newly-opened Holy Sites metro light rail in Mecca on November 2, 2010. The Chinese-built monorail project, will link Mecca with the holy sites of Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah, and will operate for the first time during the Hajj this month at 35 percent capacity to ferry Saudi nationals who will take part in the upcoming annual Muslim pilgrimage."

This is so untrue! The rest of the world who have not been on the trains think only Saudis were given the facility. Actucally, all Saudi RESIDENTS were given the faciltiy as well, those coming on Hajj from other GCC countries. I was on the train, and I'm no Saudi.

Abdul-Raouf
11-18-2011, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Head count or wealth...did not matter in the wars which happened during the time of prophet/rashidun cailphs.... Allah granted victory to us by His Mercy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!