/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hala Food Guide

S.Belle
11-21-2010, 06:23 PM
you can either search for ingredients or E-codes to find out if something is halal or haram

http://www.guidedways.com/halalfoodguide.php

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
11-21-2010, 06:25 PM
I eat Halal, not Hala, just saying. :P

But yeah, very nice website mA. Australia has a nice food system. Their ingredients are numbered. When I Was in AU, they gave me a list of numbers which were not Halal so it was easy to check which foods were halal and which ones weren't.

S.Belle
11-21-2010, 07:05 PM
oooppss lol
if a mod reads this can you fix the hala to halal please

Amoeba
11-22-2010, 10:52 AM
As far as this guide goes, it's very tricky to avoid haram foods! The majority of affordable foods have ingredients in them that are labelled as "depends" on the food list. Marks and Spencer are quite good for that, ingredients are clear and usually straight forward, but their food is too expensive.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
11-24-2010, 03:29 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
you can either search for ingredients or E-codes to find out if something is halal or haram

http://www.guidedways.com/halalfoodguide.php
Their mobile halal guide is free and very good; I've been using it for a few years, and no real complaints.

:wa:

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-24-2010, 04:10 PM
:sl:
I never bothered about haraam and halaal before. I just knew that the meat and chicken we get are halal and I tend to believe the 'halal' label in the restaurants. But I avoid pepperoni which is why I avoid Domino's :D May be they have same preparation table for other recipes too.

This website is nice. Jazakallah for sharing :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!