/* */

PDA

View Full Version : He Who Has No One, Has Allah

Insecured soul
11-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Very nice lecture by brother Navaid Aziz, it bought tears in my eyes.
have a listen, will be beneficial for you insha allah, specially who are going to trials and tribulations.

http://www.kalamullah.com/he-who-has...has-allah.html

"By Navaid Aziz: I want to dedicate it to every individual who is struggling with life and doesn't know what to do. I want to dedicate it to every individual who may have been abandoned by a father. I want to dedicate it to every individual who may have a love that was not reciprocated. I want to dedicate it to every individual who lost someone to death and found their own selves lost. I want to dedicate to everyone that just wants to be reminded. I want to dedicate this lecture to you"

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-22-2010, 01:47 AM
^^ very nice Jazaka Allah khyran..

kite runner
12-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I found the video to this talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2sa5ymA8SE

Sawdah
12-20-2010, 01:59 AM
SubhanAllah, that was an amazing lecture.

JazakAllah Khair for the share .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
12-20-2010, 04:43 AM
Wonderful lecture, Jazakallahu Khairan.

noorseeker
12-20-2010, 08:16 AM
JazakAllah for that, amazing lecture

rose17
01-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Jazakallah for sharing...

ibnsalaf
01-08-2011, 07:34 PM
jazakAllah kheir.............

Ansariyah
01-08-2011, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
Very nice lecture by brother Navaid Aziz, it bought tears in my eyes.

:sl:
Left me in tears too subhanaAllah. Jzk for posting bro..

tw009
01-23-2011, 12:48 AM
He who has no one has Allah... He who has Allah has everything. wonderful lecture. JazakAllah for sharing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!