/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with a girl?

SlaveOfGod
11-21-2010, 10:52 PM
Assalaam Walaikum Brothers and Sisters.

So here's the story:

I'm currently 14 Years Old and I met a girl via a game (She's also 14). I used to give random people tips about a dumb game so they could improve. One of the people I helped out was this girl and she started talking to me, asking questions and we became friends. After a few months she asked me to add her on facebook so we could keep talking and I done it (Big mistake on my behalf, I know).

After a few moths of growing up, learning more things, I felt what I was doing was clearly wrong but there's an evil part of me telling to continue (How do I take care of this?). The last thing I want ,is this to escalate to something Haraam overtime. I tried to talk to her about Islam (She's a Christian), that way I'd be doing something right, but, it was too difficult to even bring up the topic, so I gave up. We never spoke for a while and I thought this all over, but she recently started talking to me again.

Now, the questions arise, what do I do and how do I do it? Also, am I getting sins everytime I talk to her? How do I stop talking to her without her having bad opinions on me or my faith? Talking about Islam to her would be too difficult. I thought of quitting Facebook but I've got too many old school friends that I want to stay in contact with. I've heard of stories where Brothers and Sisters end up doing Haraam stuff and I don't want to go there, thankfully she lives in another Continent but she has a friend moving here and she wants us to meet? How do I say 'No' politely?

I've come to you with open arms so please feel free to ask anymore questions, I have nothing to hide. If you are a similar age to me, I implore you to take heed from this and stay away from the opposite sex.

Jazakallahukhair,
Your Brother in Islam,
SlaveOfGod.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
11-21-2010, 11:32 PM
delete and block all her contacts - simple

SlaveOfGod
11-21-2010, 11:35 PM
I don't want her to have bad opinions of Islam, will she not think negatively of me doing so?

aadil77
11-21-2010, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SlaveOfGod
I don't want her to have bad opinions of Islam, will she not think negatively of me doing so?
Tell her your faith does not allow you to speak to members of the opposite gender - without reason

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
11-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Assalaam Walaikum Brothers and Sisters.

Now, the questions arise, what do I do and how do I do it? Also, am I getting sins everytime I talk to her? How do I stop talking to her without her having bad opinions on me or my faith? Talking about Islam to her would be too difficult. I thought of quitting Facebook but I've got too many old school friends that I want to stay in contact with. I've heard of stories where Brothers and Sisters end up doing Haraam stuff and I don't want to go there, thankfully she lives in another Continent but she has a friend moving here and she wants us to meet? How do I say 'No' politely?
:wa:

I would make it clear that men and women in Islam cannot mix. This is because relationships between men and women can lead to forbidden activities such as fornication. This is to protect the rights of women so men cannot take advantage over them and use them.

Tell her that you are not allowed to form any relationship with her. It is as simple as that. Tell her to move on. If she is interested in Islam, recommend her a book and tell her that Islam and Christianity have a lot in common.

tigerkhan
11-22-2010, 03:04 AM
I don't want her to have bad opinions of Islam, will she not think negatively of me doing so
that seems to be shatan wisper

Woodrow
11-22-2010, 03:41 AM
:wa:

Yes she will. but those negative opinions will be no where near as the negative opinions she will have about you if you do not end things now.

Each time you talk to her you are teaching her an impression of what Islam is. the message you are sending that girl is Muslim boys are permitted to be flirtatious with girls. Muslim boys do not have to be concerned about leading girls on. And many other wrong thoughts.

You already know non-Muslims have many misconceptions about us. Do what is needed to stop new misconceptions from being formed.

Yanal
11-22-2010, 05:15 AM
:sl:

Try avoiding her,and tell her the real reason why you can't continue your friendship with her,may Allaah assist you.

S.Belle
11-26-2010, 09:03 PM
I understand perfectly what you are going thru the best thing to do is just say bye and delete/ block them and move on with your life its gonna be hard at first and you will constantly think of them and have whispers from shaytan but shake it off and move on. Pray to Allah to forgive you and to replace the sadness and uncertaintity with happiness. Don't be worried about her impression of Islam it seems you have already tried to talk to her about it and it went bad...so just move on you will feel better in the end Inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!