/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalaam Walaikum! :D

SlaveOfGod
11-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Assalaam Walaikum! :DD

I'm a 14 Year old boy, born as a muslim, Alhamdulillah, and have been going to an Islamic School all my life. I hope to learn more about Islam during my stay here and make friends with fellow Muslims. I really want to become Hafizul Quran within the next two years, make dua for me!

Assalaam Walaikum,
SlaveOfGod.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hayaa
11-22-2010, 04:38 AM
Wa 'alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullaah,

:welcome: to the forums, brother. :D may Allaah allow you to memorize & practice upon His noble words ..ameen. I'm sure there are threads regarding Qur'aan memorization here - maybe they'll be of use to you.

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

PouringRain
11-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Yanal
11-22-2010, 06:36 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums,another younger member joining us,alhumdulilah. May Allaah help you on your intention,and the others who are currently practising memorizing the Qur'aan and/or the ones who are currently attending to do so.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-22-2010, 06:50 PM
wa alaaykum salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a beneficial stay here and also hope you enjoy your time here too insha`Allaah

I shall keep you in my Duaas.

Misz_Muslimah
11-22-2010, 08:33 PM
Wa alaykum salam,
Hope you find the forum beneficial inshallah..

SlaveOfGod
11-27-2010, 05:27 AM
JazakAllahukhair for the warm welcomes!

Can anyone please link me to a Quran memorisation thread please? And is there anyway to reverse the post display order? I'm not used to this formatting!

JazakAllahukhair again!

Yanal
11-27-2010, 07:45 AM

To change the format you can go to your user CP,scroll down to general settings,click that, scroll down to Thread Display Options, change that to what you wish to have,insha'Allaah. As for the thread request, can you clarify on what you mean by Qura'an memorization,as in threads that inform you of tips etc?

SlaveOfGod
11-28-2010, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

To change the format you can go to your user CP,scroll down to general settings,click that, scroll down to Thread Display Options, change that to what you wish to have,insha'Allaah. As for the thread request, can you clarify on what you mean by Qura'an memorization,as in threads that inform you of tips etc?

Jazallahukhair for the thread format! As for the Quran, tips would be highly appreacited! But I'm also looking for anything that will motivate you more to memorise the Quran (The rewards etc.) for whenever you're going through a rough patch of memorisation.

May Allah bless you for your efforts!

Hayaa
11-28-2010, 06:06 AM
:sl: If you do an advanced search(located at the top right corner of this page) of 'quran' you'll find numerous threads. Here's one for starters:
http://www.islamicboard.com/quran/13...hip-quran.html

:)

Ramadhan
11-30-2010, 07:33 AM
:wa:

welcome to the forum, brother slaveofgod!

May you become a hafiz soon, and may the rest of us also be given opportunity to memorise more qur'an. amiin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!