/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamu alaykum dear muslim brothers and sisters

fariz
11-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Dear brothers and sisters
I would like to greet everyone here all my Muslim brothers and sisters wherever they are and whoever they are I am happy to be here.

I am asking for your help since i really need it.
I live in Ecuador it is a small poor South American country. Im here living alone in a small town.
I wish you help me to move to any Muslim country or a country with a big number of Muslims. I have been away from Umma for 10 years. I left my country of origin Azerbaijan former SU 10 years ago. Alhamdullilah 3 years ago I embraced the faith of my ancestors Islam. And I do tawba and ask Allahu taala to forgive me for my pride and excessive self reliance and going so far away from dar ul islam
I did have a family here in Ecuador but I was thrown away by them. Currently I don’t have a family, a house, a Muslim community nearby, a proper job. I earn my livings by occasional private teaching of European languages.
Maybe you aand your friends or relatives can help me to find a job and opportunity to live in any Muslim country. Im a good professional. Allahu taala was merciful to me and gave me an opportunity to get a good education I am an accountant/ audit/ sales, fluently speak several languages.
Inshallah Allahu taala will reward you for any help you do to your Muslim brother.
shukran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-22-2010, 09:50 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any ideas which Muslim country you wish to live in? What languages do you speak? I doubt you will have difficulty finding a job, speaking several languages is in demand and you have experience in teaching too.

PouringRain
11-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Welcome to the forum.

fariz
11-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Brother professor,
Thanks for responding my humble request. maybe you will have some ideas where and how I can get a place to live a job.
For me it is a matter of survival not business ,it doesnot matter where and which country to go .Malaysia, indonesia, Gulf countries?
I speak fluently English,Russian,Spanish, Turkish, German. I know basic Arabic too. I have the TKT certificate of Cambridge University.
Inshallah
Allahu taala will guide us

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
11-26-2010, 03:27 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums Akhi Fariz. I have noway to directly help you, but you may want to look into possible jobopenings in Morocco. It is a multi-lingual country and it seems there are opportunities for people who speak several languages.

Check this link: http://www.ummahjobs.com/category/morocco.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!