/* */

PDA

View Full Version : International quran memorization and Recitation

qumajid
11-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Assalmukum

How shall I get update in the world where International Quran memorization and Recitation competition is going to be held.

Thanks

Allah hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha.ansari
12-30-2010, 10:54 AM
search in Google with keyword Quran recitation or Quran memorization. you will get number of websites offering the services of online Quran. visit www.quranreading.com
its the best website which offer very reasonable prices for learning and tutoring Quran online.

qumajid
12-30-2010, 11:57 AM
I am not asking about learning of online quran, I am asking about Quran memorization and Recitation competition where is going to held in upcoming months in the whole world like
eg:- iqna.ir website

ardianto
12-30-2010, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qumajid
I am not asking about learning of online quran, I am asking about Quran memorization and Recitation competition where is going to held in upcoming months in the whole world like
eg:- iqna.ir website
:sl:

I never heard about "World Cup of Qur'an Memorization and Recitation".

But if you ask about International Qur'an memorization and recitation competition which participants are coming from various countries, these are/were held in many countries including Russia.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
qumajid
01-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Walakumasalam

1) I am not saying "World Cup of Qur'an Memorization and Recitation".

But if you ask about International Qur'an memorization and recitation competition which participants are coming from various countries, these are/were held in many countries including Russia.

2)I am asking second point.How to get update.Do you know any sites or any blogs.If you know please share with me.

eg:-

www abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=218955

www iqna.ir/en/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!