PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MohammedSP
11-23-2010, 10:38 PM
AOA

Mohammed Suleman Pervaiz
Born in Pakistan
and
New to this forum. Came across this site to find out more about my religion after having such a wonderful dream about khana-e-kaba.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MohammedSP
11-23-2010, 10:40 PM
May i know why my thread related to the dream has not been approved by the mods yet?.
thanks

جوري
11-24-2010, 12:00 AM
:welcome: aboard.. the mods ate too much left over lamb shish kebob and are taking a long siesta .. get a stick and poke them around a bit lol..

:w:

GuestFellow
11-24-2010, 12:04 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
11-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tigerkhan
11-24-2010, 04:05 AM
bahi jan welocm to fourm. Muhammad Suleman is very good name.

Yanal
11-24-2010, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammedSP
May i know why my thread related to the dream has not been approved by the mods yet?.
thanks
:sl: Brother,

Welcome to the forums. Please direct any issues to the helpdesk or PM a brother staff member insha'Allaah.

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-24-2010, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the forum.
May be because you are not allowed to discuss your dream in public it is not approved. And I think Admins did a good job by not approving it. You are not expecting a dream interpreter here, are you?
:wa:

MohammedSP
11-24-2010, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
:welcome: aboard.. the mods ate too much left over lamb shish kebob and are taking a long siesta .. get a stick and poke them around a bit lol..

:w:
Thank you sister.. Now my stomach is growling! i love shish kebabs! =D

MohammedSP
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSunday

Welcome to the forum!
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
Welcome to the forum.
thank you for the welcome

MohammedSP
11-24-2010, 11:58 AM

Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum.
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
bahi jan welocm to fourm. Muhammad Suleman is very good name.
Thank you khan shaab.

MohammedSP
11-24-2010, 12:02 PM

Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum.
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
:sl: Brother,

Welcome to the forums. Please direct any issues to the helpdesk or PM a brother staff member insha'Allaah.
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
Welcome to the forum.
May be because you are not allowed to discuss your dream in public it is not approved. And I think Admins did a good job by not approving it. You are not expecting a dream interpreter here, are you?
Brothers, I just received a notification from mods that the thread has not been approved because no one can interpret dreams here. Can someone help me out with the meaning of this dream?
Thanks you.

~Raindrop~
11-24-2010, 12:11 PM

Welcome to LI.
I hope you enjoy and benefit from the time you spend here.

In answer to you question (although I'm not a brother :hmm:) it's best you go to a reliable scholar who has the required knowledge to interpret dreams. It's not something the layman should attempt.

MohammedSP
11-24-2010, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

Welcome to LI.
I hope you enjoy and benefit from the time you spend here.

In answer to you question (although I'm not a brother :hmm:) it's best you go to a reliable scholar who has the required knowledge to interpret dreams. It's not something the layman should attempt.

Thanks for your welcome but whats LI? :confused:
YOU ARE A SISTER?! DONT ANSWER ME:giggling: just kidding. I am really really confused now. I have discussed my dream in another forum and people did tell me its a really good dream but they all have different interpretation. I had to close that thread because people advised me not to share such a dream in public like that.
I am planning on asking few scholars and i hope they all have the same interpretation so that i am satisfied with the answer.
Do you know of any islamic books online that can help me out?

S.Belle
11-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Salam Alaykum
Welcome to the forum
You are not suppose to tell your dreams to everyone just those u love

this may help if you keep looking thru the posts (i think post 17) has a link to download a dream interpretation book
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ion-islam.html

MohammedSP
11-24-2010, 04:51 PM
thank you very much sister mila for the welcome and the help

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Aslaamu`alaaykum

welcome to the forum hope you find it beneficial and also enjoy yourself here insha`Allaah

peace

Hamza Asadullah
11-25-2010, 01:43 AM
thanks
Asalaamu Alaikum, my brother you are most welcome here. In regards to your dream brother we are only lay people in here and we do not have the knolwedge of intepreting dreams so you must go to a reliable and experienced scholar about anything related to a dream. If you need anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask. Jazakallahu khayran

A'râf
11-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Hoş Geldiniz :)

MohammedSP
11-25-2010, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum, my brother you are most welcome here. In regards to your dream brother we are only lay people in here and we do not have the knolwedge of intepreting dreams so you must go to a reliable and experienced scholar about anything related to a dream. If you need anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask. Jazakallahu khayran
format_quote Originally Posted by A'râf
Hoş Geldiniz :)
Thank you guys for the welcome (i hope thats what hos geldiniz means) :)

Ramadhan
11-26-2010, 04:05 AM
Thank you guys for the welcome (i hope thats what hos geldiniz means)

Selamat Datang! :)

A'râf
11-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Thank you guys for the welcome (i hope thats what hos geldiniz means) :)
Hoş Geldiniz = Welcome :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!