/* */

PDA

View Full Version : women in salah

muslimgirl12
11-24-2010, 08:56 AM
salaam
borhter hamza i was reading the thread on how womwn pray in salah

and you mentioned that we shoukd keep our hands within inside the scarf - i find it dfficult to do this and i use scrafs which are big enough to cover my whole head but not big enough for me to put my hands under - is this necessary to do this????

and you also mention that in sajdha that we should not keep out feet upright but point out toes towards the kibla - how is this possible when you toes are at the end of the feet - i put my feet to the right but how do you point them towards the qibla?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
11-25-2010, 01:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimgirl12
salaam
borhter hamza i was reading the thread on how womwn pray in salah

and you mentioned that we shoukd keep our hands within inside the scarf - i find it dfficult to do this and i use scrafs which are big enough to cover my whole head but not big enough for me to put my hands under - is this necessary to do this????

and you also mention that in sajdha that we should not keep out feet upright but point out toes towards the kibla - how is this possible when you toes are at the end of the feet - i put my feet to the right but how do you point them towards the qibla?
Asalaamu Alaikum sister you should wear a jilbaab when praying which covers the whole body.Tight clothes must not be worn in Salaah. If you are wearing a scarf then it should at least cover the chest area aswell and you should leave hands behind the scarf.

With regards to the toes then when you are in sajda and your feet are pointing towards the ground then you must not lift them off of the ground when you are in sajda but instead just bend them onto the ground as much as you can thats what it is meant by toes facing towards the ka'ba.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!