/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al Hayat Al Dunya!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Aslaamu`alaaykum

Hope all brothers and sisters in Islaam are in good health and Imaan and brothers and sisters in humanity are all in good health and may Allaah guide you to the true path!

I thought this video was amazing, the story was amazing and something we ourselves can learn something from and so hope it is beneficial towards all insha`Allaah. so please do watch!

wa`alaaykum salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yassouid
11-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Subhanallah great video; thanks. I'll be sure to spread it as much as I can.

aadil77
11-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Great vid, nice idea, I can see it wouldn't have worked without the music playing in the background

I'm wonderin, is this a story mentioned in the hadith or is this a biblical story?

If it is from the bible, I can see why sheikh yusuf estes would talk about it, it certainly has the style of conveying a message similar to how some prophets would to their companions - so its seems believable, but Allahu Alim

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-24-2010, 10:29 PM
Aslaamu`alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Yassouid
Subhanallah great video; thanks. I'll be sure to spread it as much as I can.
Jazakallahu khaayr akhee, that would be great!

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Great vid, nice idea, I can see it wouldn't have worked without the music playing in the background

I'm wonderin, is this a story mentioned in the hadith or is this a biblical story?

If it is from the bible, I can see why sheikh yusuf estes would talk about it, it certainly has the style of conveying a message similar to how some prophets would to their companions - so its seems believable, but Allahu Alim
I apologise i forgot to mention it had music.

I personally im not sure if its narrated in hadeeth or in the bible, but the shiekh did mention that the our beloved prophet Jesus peace and blessings of God be upon him said this, but someone who knows the references of this story can answer inshaAllaah, if i do find anything regarding the story ill be sure to post inshaAllaah.

jazakallaahu khaayran!

wa`alaaykum salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
11-24-2010, 10:41 PM
oh this is such a wonderful video mashallah
money and fortune is really the root of all evil
Jazakallah Khair for sharing this my dear Sis

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Bump!. . . . . . .

Sawdah
12-17-2010, 01:23 AM
:wa:

SubhanAllah. JazakiAllah khair for sharing sis. :)

:w:

Dagless
12-17-2010, 02:36 AM
Does anyone know which hadith this is from? I know this story from before (well the ending anyway). It's from "The Pardoner's Tale" by Geoffrey Chaucer. I can't believe Chaucer ripped off a hadith (or possibly the bible) for his story! Shocking.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-20-2011, 06:44 PM
Bump. . . . . . .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-19-2011, 11:47 PM
Bump :-\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . reasons? Beneficial!

id2
03-22-2011, 01:33 AM
the video is apparently removed because of copyright or something :( ...is there any other copy? I feel like I'm missing out :P

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-22-2011, 04:10 PM
^oops sorry, didnt think that would ever happen, heres the video again

Hope you enjoy it!

.. peace ..

Little_Lion
03-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Very powerful video . . . I love how Yusuf Estes tells stories, he is just such a pleasure to listen to, even with such a solemn message.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!