/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Burning Body Fat, Early Morning Exercise, Lethergy

Beardo
11-25-2010, 03:56 AM
Ideas?

Also, anyone wanna share their motivational experiences in early morning exercises?

How do you remove lethergy?

Do NOT copy/paste large articles here. I Will NOT read them. >_< Only post small...paragrphs etc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
11-25-2010, 04:15 AM
think that Allah will ask/punish you for being lethargic since He gave you the muscles to be utilized.

جوري
11-25-2010, 04:20 AM
go for a swim, the pool is usually deliciously warm there is no one around at 5 am and two or three laps across the swimming pool could potentially be the best start of the day.. plus swimming works all your muscle depending on your swimming style...

PouringRain
11-25-2010, 06:07 AM
That is the most beautiful pool I have ever seen!

Rashad, I am not a morning person either, so I do not even bother much with early morning exercise. There was a time in my life where I got up at 5 am to go for a run. Not anymore! These days I get up at 5 am and try my best to crawl back in bed for a 1 hour nap at 7. :) Some days I may do Yoga in the morning. Otherwise, all my exercise is an evening thing.

My advice is just to find the time of day that best works for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
11-25-2010, 06:44 AM
I quite enjoy starting the day with exercising.

There was a time when I got up at 6 am to go for a run with friends, but I must admit that I don't do that anymore.
But I start most days with stretching and strength exercises - just 15 minutes or so.

And - weather and work plans permitting - I like to cycle the four miles to work whenever I can.

Muhaba
11-25-2010, 07:35 AM
a morning walk is about the most awesome, peaceful thing in the world. however, i can't take a walk just for the sake of walking. I have to go somewhere to walk or else i get bored. So i come to the internet cafe every morning. that way i use the net and get some exercise.

glo
11-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Muhaba, I love walking just for the sake of walking.
The fresh air, the rhythm of my footsteps and the peace and quiet help me think and contemplate and sometimes pray. I find walking extremely relaxing. :)

glo
11-26-2010, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Ideas?

Also, anyone wanna share their motivational experiences in early morning exercises?

Rashad, I find the best way is to simply get out of bed!
No snoozing for another 5 or 10 minutes, but simply rolling out of bed and not getting back in!

Have a shower and start moving around. Ignore any temptation to go back to bed. Your circulation and energy level will soon pick up.

Musalman
01-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Belly exercises and warmups.

Hossam Al-Deen
01-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Working out isn't the problem for me; it is the food! I struggle very much with food, I love food!

They say that weight loss is 80-90% diet, and 20-10% exercise.

Revert 2010
01-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Salaam,My tip for weight loss which really helped me was that I stuck to three meals a day and I managed to walk an hour a day. I also cut out a lot of sugary food and snacks : ) .

R Khan
01-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Climb trees after Fajr salah.

GuestFellow
01-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Ideas?

:sl:

I jog or box. :/

Muhaba
01-11-2011, 12:53 PM
do the istikhara prayer for the amount of food, tea, drinks, you consume. i did it and it had an amazing effect on my diet. i no longer eat or drink tea as much as i used to. subhan-Allah!

ghost
01-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Ideas?

Do NOT copy/paste large articles here. I Will NOT read them. >_< Only post small...paragrphs etc
As a kickboxer my cardio needs to up there. I go for a 4-5km run in the mornings around 3-5 times a week depending on my workout schedule in the evenings (ie if I'm doing a heavy session in the evening then I won't run in the morning)

My motivation is that Allah has blessed me with life, and with this body and to waste it is a disgrace.
My motivation is that the devil wants me to fail.
My motivation is that my opponent is out there training harder than me.
My motivation is that when I get older, I don't wanna be fat and unfit.
My motivation is that I train hard now so that I don't suffer with ailments later.

It is not easy, however nothing worth having comes easy. All my friends come up with all sorts of excuses when it comes to exercise and training, they'll do it for a week then stop, or they'll do a session and quit halfway because 'it's too hard'

And so while they're sleeping in their beds, I'm out in the cold, dark and usually wet (here in England) streets running. While they're at home watching TV in the evenings I'm getting kicked, punched, beaten and bruised at the gym.

My motivation is that I don't wanna be like them.

Muhaba
01-22-2011, 12:26 PM
sit ups. sit ups. sit ups. they are extremely necessary is someone wants to have a slim body.

R Khan
01-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Play the Nintendo wii.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!