/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Evolution

Aishath
11-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Assalaamu alaykum,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i was just wondering about the whole process of evolution, monkeys into men thing that people talk about a lot. I live with a non Muslim girl and the other night we got into this conversation and I was saying, God created the first man. Surely this means as muslims, we don't believe the whole monekys>>>men theory? Or the evolution theory?

Sorry if I sound really ignorant. I'm just curious about this because I know God created man so I was wondering what people were saying they have as 'proof' of evolution?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-26-2010, 09:43 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...tion-test.html

there are also several other long threads on the matter.. just can't refine the search atm

GuestFellow
11-26-2010, 10:01 PM
:sl:

Biological Evolution Islamic Perspective

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!