/* */

PDA

View Full Version : learning Arabic

Insecured soul
11-26-2010, 08:43 PM
so i finally decided to learn arabic as a language so that i can understand what i read in quran,

i know most of the familiar words already but i think we as muslim should know arabic as a language, what ul guys say?

i just finished watching some videos of abu taubah. he seems to be a good teacher, il be doing learning mostly on the internet, so if u all guys can give me some more sources to learn arabic would be fine.

jazak allah khairan

salaam alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-27-2010, 02:16 PM
:sl:

Yes, I want to learn Arabic too. It is difficult to do it by yourself but worth it in the end.

أحمد
11-27-2010, 04:41 PM

Quranic Arabic Foundation has an easy approach to learning Quranic Arabic; the book "Towards Understanding Quranic Arabic" is a good start for beginners.

:wa:

Muslimman
12-28-2010, 11:17 PM
there is a good website to learn Arabic called madinah arabic

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimDownunder
02-03-2011, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow

Yes, I want to learn Arabic too. It is difficult to do it by yourself but worth it in the end.
I agree, but what helps one is knowing the end result i.e. understanding Allah's speech directly and if one develops his Arabic enough one then can see the linguistic miracle of every word in it. There's a great channel on youtube which I use to learn Arabic and also to learn some of the linguistic beauty of the Qur'an. type in " Arabic course Quran" and the chaneel is called learnquran or something like that.

I remember a quote from Uthman (ra) who said " if the Kuffar knew the love that we had for the Quran then the Kuffar would fight us for it"

breezes
02-05-2011, 07:46 PM
السلام عليكم
try this site :
tutor.lootah.com/

MazharShafiq
06-17-2017, 07:11 AM
assalamualekum , you can learn Arabic , Quran and other islamic courses from online teacher , there is no fee but you have to donate which is easy for you . website is below http://learnquranweb.com/

Huzzy_786
08-27-2018, 10:15 PM
Check this link, it may help you out in Sha Allah:

https://siblingsofilm.com/the-15-thi...-in-15-months/

The 15 Things I did To Learn Arabic in 15 Months - Siblings Of Ilm
I’ll be straight forward and honest here – when you ask “Is it easy?” – well, it depends on your concept of “easy.”- If it were “easy” like the way that shopping for handbags at Dubai Mall is easy, everyone would be fluent in no time at all. Learning a language quickly is “easy” compared…...

Nooralhuda
08-12-2022, 08:09 AM
Arabic is officially the hardest language to learn

Ghost1987
09-30-2022, 12:20 PM
Arabic is easy...

Ghost1987
09-30-2022, 12:24 PM
As salam alaikum

In Arabic language

Is like this

Boy eat banana

Paper white

The home big

Like the noun is congulated before the verb

Ghost1987
09-30-2022, 12:38 PM
As salam alaikum

To love the Arabic culture and Arabic language
And Arabic manners is to love Islam

I think there is Hadith that says..

Love the arabs

Arabs such as Ayesha Siddque...umm al mumneen

Not the arabs in name that are modern day secular type...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!