/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Growing the beard

Hulk
11-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Any brothers or sisters have any tips on growing a nice beard?

I've been told that shaving it would cause to grow faster and thicker but at the same time there are people who say thats a myth.

Then some older folks have said that I should spread butter on my face, has anyone tried that before?

From personal experience I have simply let it grow by itself while at the same time shaping it with a shaver so that it doesn't look messy. The problem is I think that it's a bit uneven, like maybe one side thicker than the other.

I did a bit of search on this and read that it could be because of how we sleep. Like if you sleep on the right side of your face then your right sideburn wont be as thick as your left. The problem I have with this is that the side I sleep on is thicker! It could also be that maybe I am still young (22), though I know there are some brothers who can grow some full beards by that age its just not in my genes.

So if you have any tips on how to have better growth of beard do share!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-26-2010, 10:33 PM
:sl:

Yes, it is a myth that you hair will grow thicker. Let your beard grow and leave it alone. Shave the moustache. Yes, your supposed to clean it. <--- yes extremely lame advice.

Click here

^ This might be more useful.

Cabdullahi
11-28-2010, 09:26 AM
sisters dont know anything about growing beards

just use amla oil!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!