/* */

PDA

View Full Version : as Salaamu Alaykum,my intro :)

Sicilian Muslim
11-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Bismillah ar-rahman ar-raheem
Alhamdulillah wa salat wa'salaam ala NabiyAllah HabibAllah RasulAllah,Muhammed

as salaamu alaykum brothers and sisters in this beatifull way of life ordained by the creator of all existence , Al-Islam ,i feel blessed to be a member of this wonderfull Forum and hope to contribute much insha'Allah ta'ala,may Allah reward you all for your efforts in spreading the message of TRUE Islam,Walhamdulillah rabb'ul alamin wa salat wa 'salaam ala rasulullah kareem!
:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sicilian Muslim
11-28-2010, 12:08 AM
oops i forgot to say that my story on how i came to Islam is posted in the 'Stories of New Reverts' Thread , BarakAllahu feekom all :Alhumdill

Insecured soul
11-28-2010, 12:25 AM
welcome brother, enjoy ur stay here

salaam alaikum

Sicilian Muslim
11-28-2010, 12:56 AM
Thank you akhi kareem :) BarakAllahu feek , Walaykum salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu <3

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-28-2010, 12:58 AM
May Allah swt bless you akhi.. I read your story was very touched by it.. al7mdlillah truly for this blessing.. may Allah swt accompany you on this journey .. the ummah is certainly happy to have gained you as a member..:welcome: aboard

Ansariyah
11-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Walaikuma salam

Welcome bro!

Zafran
11-28-2010, 01:52 AM
Salaam

welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy your stay.

peace

~Raindrop~
11-28-2010, 02:00 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the Ummah and then to LI..
I hope you enjoy and benefit from the time you spend here.

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
may Allah swt accompany you on this journey
Ameen thumma Ameen...

tigerkhan
11-28-2010, 08:26 AM
welcome to the forum bro. May ALLAH SWT make ur stay here beneficial for u and all of us.

Ramadhan
11-28-2010, 08:40 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum akhi sicilian muslim

Have enjoyable and beneficial stay

Sicilian Muslim
11-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Thank you all so very much

S.Belle
11-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Walaykum Salam
Hope you enjoy it here and find everything to your benefit inshallah

أحمد
11-28-2010, 11:06 PM

Welcome to the forum.

:wa:

PouringRain
11-29-2010, 03:59 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!