/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Prince Charles a Muslim?

جوري
11-28-2010, 01:03 AM
I found the allegation funny but found so many headlines on the matter.. most of them affirming it and of course making it so that it some sort of crime.. kinda of funny.. the turd Daniel pipes site was the first on the search engine list, I wouldn't recommend you click on that one lest you increase rating to that paramecium site, but I'd actually like one authentic source on the matter:

what can I say except:

Jabir bin Samurah narrated, "Nafi' bin 'Utbah said, 'We were accompanying the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam to a battle.' Then, he (Nafi') said, 'Then, some people from the west (of Madinah) came to the Prophet wearing clothes made of wool and they met him next to a mound. They were standing while the Messenger of Allah was sitting.' He (Nafi') then said, 'So I told myself, "Let me come closer to them and stand between them and him so that they will not assassinate him." He (Nafi') then said, '(Then, I said to myself) "They may be having a conversation with him." However, I came close by and stood between them and him.' He (Nafi') then said, 'And then I memorized four sentences from him, and I can count them with my hand. He said,
"You will invade the Arabian Peninsula and Allah will grant it (to you). Then (you will conquer) Persia and Allah will grant it (to you). Then, you will invade Ar-Rum and Allah will grant it (to you). Then, you will invade The Dajjal and Allah will grant him (to you)." Nafi' said to Jabir, "O Jabir! We do not believe that the Dajjal will appear until Ar-Rum is conquered."[Ibid., no. 2028]
The land of Ar-Rum is Europe and Rome is its heart. The Messenger of Allah gave us the good tidings that we will conquer Rome, the capital of Christendom today, after the Muslims conquered the first capital of Christendom, Constantinople.
Imam Ahmad narrated that Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-Aas said, "While we were around the Messenger of Allah) writing (the Hadith) the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam was asked/ 'Which of these two cities will be conquered first, Constantinople or Romiyah (Rome)?' He said, 'The city of Heraclius will first be conquered.' He meant Constantinople.'' [Al-Hakim, Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 508. Also, see As-Silsilah as-Sahihah, vol. 1]

your comments?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maryan0
11-28-2010, 01:13 AM
Huh? I looked it up and that Daniel Pipes page came up.
Apparently England could have been a Muslim country today because King John admired Muslims and wanted to convert but in return for aid from Muslims but the Muslim leader at the time thought he was too weak a person to be a Muslim and refused... or something along those lines.
Salam

Sicilian Muslim
11-28-2010, 01:16 AM
as salaamu alaykum
bismillah walhamdulillah

subhan'Allah! that is an amazing hadith! I Love it! masha'Allah...it has really put a big smile on my face ,as a Roman Descendant (well,really Sicilian {southern italy}) and a Muslim (by the grace of Allah,Alhamdulillah) i really really enjoyed this and hope to God that i be alive to witness the conquest of ar-rum ,bi'inthillah ta'ala,may Allah reward you for this blessed reminder..as far as Prince charles being Muslim...I Believe that Emaan is in the heart,professed by the tongue and professed by Actions...and Allah knows best

GuestFellow
11-28-2010, 01:19 AM
:sl:

How hilarious. Next minute, you will have fanatics claiming Wafa Sultan converted to Islam.

Oh I hate Neoconservatives, especially Daniel Pipes, Richard Perle and Douglas Murray.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-28-2010, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sicilian Muslim
as salaamu alaykum
bismillah walhamdulillah

subhan'Allah! that is an amazing hadith! I Love it! masha'Allah...it has really put a big smile on my face ,as a Roman Descendant (well,really Sicilian {southern italy}) and a Muslim (by the grace of Allah,Alhamdulillah) i really really enjoyed this and hope to God that i be alive to witness the conquest of ar-rum ,bi'inthillah ta'ala,may Allah reward you for this blessed reminder..as far as Prince charles being Muslim...I Believe that Emaan is in the heart,professed by the tongue and professed by Actions...and Allah knows best

:sl:

very true akhi and do you know what is even more amazing? that the conquest of 'Rome' which I believe is euphemism for all of Europe will be done in the exact manner that has brought you to Islam.. in other words it won't be through battles or swords but a change of hearts-- sob7an Allah the first three prophecies of that hadith have been fulfilled and now the last two.. ..

and Allah swt knows best..

جوري
11-28-2010, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProfessorSunday
How hilarious.
who knows.. sob7an Allah.. back when princess diana died I had a dream that she was trying to go to Makkah and was carrying roses.. it was strange even to think about it gave me goose-pimples .. but her two relationships before her death were with Muslim men.. the first was that Pakistani doctor and the second that dodi guy albeit he wasn't very Muslim wasn't really practicing or was he?

and Allah swt knows best

Zafran
11-28-2010, 01:27 AM
Salaam

Prince Charles understands Islam far more then the average non muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzE-H4Tttzw

peace

جوري
11-28-2010, 01:32 AM
^^^ Jazaka Allah khyran.. thank you for that.. exactly what i was looking for without sorting through the cesspool of crap on google..

seems most people have to subscribe to some 'spiral of silence' simply to avoid altercations and isolation from mainstream sentiment.. even if it isn't main stream at all but a minority of loud rabid animals who poison all that comes their way or opposes them..

Zafran
11-28-2010, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
^^^ Jazaka Allah khyran.. thank you for that.. exactly what i was looking for without sorting through the cesspool of crap on google..

seems most people have to subscribe to some 'spiral of silence' simply to avoid altercations and isolation from mainstream sentiment.. even if it isn't main stream at all but a minority of loud rabid animals who poison all that comes their way or opposes them..

Salaam no problem heres another speech he made in Oxford

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBoG7...eature=related

- according to this video (description section) Prince Charles is a patron to Oxford centre of Islamic studies. I'll be watching this video later.

peace

Cabdullahi
11-28-2010, 08:51 AM
He might not become king because he's a sympathiser

they dont want that sort of behavior its nasty stuff really

جوري
11-28-2010, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
He might not become king because he's a sympathiser they dont want that sort of behavior its nasty stuff really

Being king is meaningless, they exercise no sovereignty-- it is a nice token position..I don't know what his kids are like but certainly that red headed one is to watch out for..

M.I.A.
11-28-2010, 09:50 PM
so nobodies bothered by the coming of the dajjal then?

GuestFellow
11-28-2010, 10:01 PM
^ I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you are exactly talking about?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!