/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you write these words in arabic?

Culture
11-28-2010, 08:07 AM
I got this word from a Islamic nasheed.worldofislam "dot" info/index.php?page=nasheed_other
Fadjiroehom! How Do you spell it/ write it in arabic?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Culture
11-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Is it written like this? نسف لهم بالتسجيل

Ummu Sufyaan
11-28-2010, 08:30 AM
what is the word? is it "Fadjirohom" like you said?

the question isnt really clear.

Culture
11-28-2010, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
what is the word? is it "Fadjirohom" like you said?

the question isnt really clear.
Yes, that's the word. How do you write it in arabic letters? How is it written in arabic script.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
11-28-2010, 05:16 PM
:sl:

The page (http://nasheed.worldofislam.info/ind...=nasheed_other) isn't loading, but the closest "word" to "Fadjiroehom" that I can think of is فجروهم; its English equivalent would be "fajjiroohum".

:wa:

Culture
11-29-2010, 04:47 AM
Thanks for the reply bro, but the word I am looking for Fadjiroehom (transliteration) means "Blow Them Up" From one of the Islamic Nasheeds. How do you write "Blow them up" in arabic?

Culture
11-29-2010, 05:01 AM
www "dot" youtube "dot "com/watch?v=uJD2daARsao

أحمد
11-29-2010, 03:32 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Culture
Thanks for the reply bro, but the word I am looking for Fadjiroehom (transliteration) means "Blow Them Up" From one of the Islamic Nasheeds. How do you write "Blow them up" in arabic?
The word I wrote previously; means to "blow them up". It was the only word I guessed, which sounded anywhere close to what you wrote, but I wasn't sure you were looking for that exact one. The transliteration they gave is "wrong", according to any transliteration standards.

جوري
11-29-2010, 04:44 PM
which nasheed is this?
http://www.nasheed.worldofislam.info...=nasheed_other
write the name of the nasheed out -- by the way what is your religion?

أحمد
11-29-2010, 05:01 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
His reference is to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJD2daARsao

جوري
11-29-2010, 05:38 PM
:lol: I just saw a bit on 'fox' news the other day ''have terrorists invaded youtube'' I am pretty sure this nasheed is what those deranged white wingers had in mind...

you've written it correctly.. in fact فجروهم

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!