/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Insecured soul
11-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Ok there is something new i find in this forum? it wasnt there before, it some sort of advertising which i dont like, i have attached a picture please check and let me know why i see all this

and let me know if u think that my browser is infected??? i hope not

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/3032/picture1kb.png

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
11-28-2010, 07:41 PM
:sl:
http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...ng-method.html
Hope it helps.

Yanal
11-28-2010, 07:48 PM
:sl:

basically brother Rashad has done this so the hosting fees could be easier to pay..It's not in your browser only but in all of ours.

Insecured soul
11-28-2010, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid
allrite good enuf

jazak allah akhi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
11-28-2010, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
.It's not in your browser only but in all of ours.
Thankfully, I don't think I have yet been asked if I want to find my "dream partner" yet. :statisfie

Of course, I also try my best not to allow my cursor to roll over the underlined text areas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!