/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new to islamboard

dalialilly
11-29-2010, 02:03 AM
assalamu alaykum.. my name is jennifer. i am currently a non-muslim, however i have been giving it serious thought and prayer for about a month now, and have been interested in islam for about 6 years. basically, i signed up to this website to get to know some muslims and hear their stories, and to become a part of this "family" of muslims that is ever-growing around the world. i have given thought of when/where/how/if i would take shahadah and it makes me really nervous, because being muslim is not just something you say.. its something you do, and not something to be taken lightly. and i want to be sure that when i say i am muslim, i am ready to be muslim. anyways, i hope that i can find more information on this site, and maybe even a few friends that can help me find my way to islam. thank you! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
11-29-2010, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the forum.

جوري
11-29-2010, 03:45 AM
:welcome: aboard sister.. please enjoy your stay with us..

tigerkhan
11-29-2010, 10:06 AM
:sl:
welcom to forum sister.
format_quote Originally Posted by dalialilly
because being muslim is not just something you say.. its something you do, and not something to be taken lightly
that v.nice thinking.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
11-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi dalilalilly :) you might be interested in this site; http://muslimconverts.com

Asiyah3
11-29-2010, 01:06 PM
Welcome =)

Hope you have a beneficial stay insha'Allah. =)

Neelofar
11-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Salaamz! :D you'll be very well looked after here, don't you worry about that :p enjoy your stay!

dalialilly
11-29-2010, 03:36 PM
thank you to everyone. i feel very welcome to the site, and i hope to continue to make new friends in islamboard!

Ramadhan
11-30-2010, 07:28 AM
:wa:

welcome to the forum, I hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay.
May Allah guide all of us to the straight path. amiin

Ğħαrєєвαħ
11-30-2010, 01:51 PM
Wa`alaaykum salaam

You have indeed come to the right place to learn about Islaam, and yes indeed being a muslim isnt just what you say but also showing your a Muslim by your actions. Hope you find it beneficial here and also enjoy yourself here. May Allaah guide you the righteous path, the way of life that the previous Prophets followed (May the peace and blessings of God be upon them) up to the final prophet Muhammad Sallahu alaayhi wa salam the prophet who was sent to the whole of mankind!

also Sorry for the late welcome

Peace

Zafran
11-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Salaam

welcome to the forum - Hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

S.Belle
12-01-2010, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here

Beardo
12-02-2010, 02:53 AM
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms here and be able to reap great benefit from these forums! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!