/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Palestine have an international airport?

جوري
11-30-2010, 06:37 PM
:sl:

is there any place in Palestine where Zionists don't have control.. if people want to go to al-Quds is there a way in without having to deal with the dung of Satan?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-30-2010, 07:05 PM
No, you can´t travel to Al-Quds without controlling by zionists. For example if you are in Jordan and wish to travel to the West Bank and to Al-Quds, at border (via Allenby/King Hussein Bridge) is zionist passport check before you arrive at the immigration terminal on the West Bank.

The only international airport in Palestine is the Gaza International Airport, also known as Yasser Arafat International Airport. It opened at 1998, but closed at 2001, after being severely damaged by zionists attacks. Other entering to Gaza... well, I think you have heard about siege already...

جوري
11-30-2010, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
No, you can´t travel to Al-Quds without controlling by zionists. For example if you are in Jordan and wish to travel to the West Bank and to Al-Quds, at border (via Allenby/King Hussein Bridge) is zionist passport check before you arrive at the immigration terminal on the West Bank. The only international airport in Palestine is the Gaza International Airport, also known as Yasser Arafat International Airport. It opened at 1998, but closed at 2001, after being severely damaged by zionists attacks. Other entering to Gaza... well, I think you have heard about siege already...

well of course.. but I was googling and some scum were writing their usual crap about how 'Hamas' damaged everything including airports and that the Palestinians are primitive you know to rebuild anything with all that money in their pocket from terrorism, thank God for that Israeli presence to elucidate things better for the average westerner..

7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..
so people can't even come by boat or anything? even your borders aren't your own?

S_87
11-30-2010, 07:17 PM
even if you go by boat, youll have to go through zionist check points <_<

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
11-30-2010, 07:18 PM
Ooops I forgot one way how to enter to Gaza without control of zionists or they allies, the border security of Mubarak; they are those smuggling tunnels between border of Egypt and Gaza. Other ways zionists control on land, sea and air.

جوري
11-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Ooops I forgot one way how to enter to Gaza without control of zionists or they allies, the border security of Mubarak; they are those smuggling tunnels between border of Egypt and Gaza. Other ways zionists control on land, sea and air.

Please, Mubarak puts Zionists to shame may Allah swt rid us of him and them.. and restore Ard filsteen lilmoslmeen 7urra ameen ya rabb..
all we can do now is pray and hope for fearless knights from our midst to rise and reclaim what is rightfully ours..

GuestFellow
11-30-2010, 07:50 PM

The Zionists have control all over occupied Palestine. However, I've heard there was a tunnel in Egypt that leads to Palestine but that tunnel is used to secretly carry weapons into the occupied territories. I think the weapons come from Syria or is it Iran? I'm not sure.

Are you considering to visit the occupied territories? The Israeli soldiers are ruthless, they kill children for no reason, and attack the press.

جوري
11-30-2010, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
The Zionists have control all over occupied Palestine. However, I've heard there was a tunnel in Egypt that leads to Palestine but that tunnel is used to secretly carry weapons into the occupied territories. I think the weapons come from Syria or is it Iran? I'm not sure. Are you considering to visit the occupied territories? The Israeli soldiers are ruthless, they kill children for no reason, and attack the press.
I wanted to visit al quds of course and see if I can offer medical aid.. should we just forget about the Palestinians because we'll become victimized ourselves?

I was thinking of this nasheed today and I so longed to be there..

Predator
11-30-2010, 07:59 PM

The Israeli soldiers are ruthless, they kill children for no reason, and attack the press.
yeah, there are real cowards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QQlxnzOgW8

sister herb
11-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Between Gaza and Egypt has several tunnels - some for carry weapons, some other things like food, construction material, electronics, even living animals and people. Amount of tunnels are hundreds; many Gazans take part to digging them. For preventing this zionists are bombing the area near border for collapsing them and this and some other reasons have caused death of tens of Gazans every year.

About origin of weapons what possible have carried via tunnels... so, naturally resistance doesn´t tell it in public but surely zionists have claimed by they propaganda every other places already except Mars.

GuestFellow
11-30-2010, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
should we just forget about the Palestinians because we'll become victimized ourselves?
Of course not.

sister herb
11-30-2010, 08:11 PM

I wanted to visit al quds of course and see if I can offer medical aid.. should we just forget about the Palestinians because we'll become victimized ourselves?
Salam alaykum;

if your aims to go there are humanitarian, you could find some help as contacting some humanitarian organizations like Palestinian Red Crescent or International Solidarity Movement.

http://www.palestinercs.org/
http://palsolidarity.org/

Entering with them to the West Bank is of course much more easy than to Gaza.

جوري
11-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Salam alaykum; if your aims to go there are humanitarian, you could find some help as contacting some humanitarian organizations like Palestinian Red Crescent or International Solidarity Movement. http://www.palestinercs.org/ http://palsolidarity.org/ Entering with them to the West Bank is of course much more easy than to Gaza.

Jazaki Allah khyran-- I am sure even food and medicine are rationed. I saw a video of a little Palestinian boy with a heart condition and the Zionists refused to let him get treatment, his parents tried every which way following their demands, check points, picture taking beyond their financial capabilities and he just slipped away.. his mother went mad next to him imsad.. it broke my heart.. can you try to find me that video please? I have looked for it since again and i think they took it down from youtube along with anything that speaks of their true colors.

sister herb
11-30-2010, 08:45 PM
I remember some video I saw before, a little similar like this one, where zionists at first refused to let sick child with his parents to go at checkpoint until he died, then they came beside of car staring at him and laughing. But it too has taken away from youtube already.

imsad

GuestFellow
11-30-2010, 09:32 PM

Jazaki Allah khyran-- I am sure even food and medicine are rationed. I saw a video of a little Palestinian boy with a heart condition and the Zionists refused to let him get treatment, his parents tried every which way following their demands, check points, picture taking beyond their financial capabilities and he just slipped away.. his mother went mad next to him imsad.. it broke my heart.. can you try to find me that video please? I have looked for it since again and i think they took it down from youtube along with anything that speaks of their true colors.
I know which one your talking about. I posted it in the Brothers section a long time ago, I'll see if I can find it.

As a general question, does anyone know the current situation in West Bank?

sister herb
11-30-2010, 10:14 PM
As a general question, does anyone know the current situation in West Bank?
I am moderator of Palestinian forum where we update daily news about happenings in Palestine, including informations of zionists actions in there and summary report of human right violations once a week.

At Tuesday happened for example:

- Israeli occupation authority (IOA) bulldozers leveled a Palestinian printing press and a house in occupied Jerusalem on Tuesday morning
- IOA bulldozers also razed a Palestinian home in central occupied Jerusalem
- IOF soldiers had threatened to knock down a mosque in Ma'sara village, Bethlehem
- IOF troops rounded up seven Palestinian citizens in the West Bank on Tuesday
- IOF troops took into custody the municipality chief of Al-Malih village in the northern Jordan Valley
- Jewish fanatic groups are planning to storm the holy Aqsa Mosque (said the Israeli TV Channel 7)

جوري
11-30-2010, 10:27 PM
I know which one your talking about. I posted it in the Brothers section a long time ago, I'll see if I can find it.
Jazaka Allah khyran

I am moderator of Palestinian forum where we update daily news about happenings in Palestine, including informations of zionists actions in there and summary report of human right violations once a week.

At Tuesday happened for example:

- Israeli occupation authority (IOA) bulldozers leveled a Palestinian printing press and a house in occupied Jerusalem on Tuesday morning
- IOA bulldozers also razed a Palestinian home in central occupied Jerusalem
- IOF soldiers had threatened to knock down a mosque in Ma'sara village, Bethlehem
- IOF troops rounded up seven Palestinian citizens in the West Bank on Tuesday
- IOF troops took into custody the municipality chief of Al-Malih village in the northern Jordan Valley
- Jewish fanatic groups are planning to storm the holy Aqsa Mosque (said the Israeli TV Channel 7)

This is beyond ridiculous let's focus our attention instead on an FBI solicited would be bomber to justify the endless mascaras and crimes against humanity in Palestine!

Najm
11-30-2010, 10:54 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I just dont understand why Egypt dont help Gaza, at least on their side of the border i.e Rafah?

Also what sort of controls are there in West Bank? I got people under the impression that ONLY the border/crossings to and from Jordan:raging:, and area around Jerusalem are contolled by the Zionists.

Somebody find me a proper map!!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

IslamicRevival
11-30-2010, 11:01 PM

:(

sister herb
11-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Some maps from the West Bank:

This map is from 2007:

This too is from 2007. Green areas are controlled by PA, others by IOF:

http://inside.isb.ac.th/jkenney/file...ettlements.gif

(size is so big that I put just only a link)

http://www.progressivefix.com/wp-con...tbankjan06.jpg

GuestFellow
11-30-2010, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

I just dont understand why Egypt dont help Gaza, at least on their side of the border i.e Rafah?

FiAmaaniAllah
:wa:

There is a dictator in Egypt. He puts America and Israel's national interests first. I heard he banned women from wearing the Niqaab in Universities. Saudi Arabia does not care about the Palestinians either, the Royal Family does not want the Iranians to gain influence over the Palestinians.

EDIT:

@ τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

I couldn't find the video, it's like as though it vanished.

Najm
12-01-2010, 01:39 PM
:wa:

There is a dictator in Egypt. He puts America and Israel's national interests first. I heard he banned women from wearing the Niqaab in Universities. Saudi Arabia does not care about the Palestinians either, the Royal Family does not want the Iranians to gain influence over the Palestinians.

EDIT:

@ τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

I couldn't find the video, it's like as though it vanished.

This is just sooo wrong! The people that can do something about it wont do it. These Egyptian "leaders" are as souless as the Zionists.

Sister harb, JazakiAllah Khair for the maps.

FiAmaaniAllah

Watcher888
12-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Is this allah's plan?

YUSUFALI: And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together in a mingled crowd.
PICKTHAL: And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.
SHAKIR: And We said to the Israelites after him: Dwell in the land: and when the promise of the next life shall come to pass, we will bring you both together in judgment.

جوري
12-01-2010, 02:49 PM
^^ you should read the entire surah.. would you like me to quote and explain it to you? I understand your selective vision but you're absolutely right here.. they'll be gathered from all nations to meet with their doom insha'Allah in Palestine!

enjoy it while you can

جوري
12-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Br. Najm you can watch sheikh alsh3rawi ra7imho Allah's videos on the matter here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2966634676180#

خواطر سورة الإسراء

Abdul-Raouf
12-01-2010, 07:13 PM
May ALLAH bring peace to Palestine....

Watcher888
12-01-2010, 07:29 PM
^^ you should read the entire surah.. would you like me to quote and explain it to you? I understand your selective vision but you're absolutely right here.. they'll be gathered from all nations to meet with their doom insha'Allah in Palestine!

enjoy it while you can
So how is the gathering to take place?

Najm
12-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Br. Najm you can watch sheikh alsh3rawi ra7imho Allah's videos on the matter here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2966634676180#

خواطر سورة الإسراء

JazakiAllah Khair sis, but i dont know arabic, so it needs to be in english.....:hmm:

Ill find it inshaAllah

FiAmaaniAllah

جوري
12-01-2010, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

JazakiAllah Khair sis, but i dont know arabic, so it needs to be in english.....:hmm:

Ill find it inshaAllah

FiAmaaniAllah
:lol: well -- since I can't translate hours worth of video although masha'Allah he does an excellent job espousing the Quran with hadith and the signs of the end.. but simply to read suret al Isra'a

17:4 (Picktall) And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants. -

17:5 (Picktall) So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed. -

17:6 (Picktall) Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery, -

this describes the current situation!

17:7 (Picktall) (Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting. -

17:104 (Picktall) And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations. -

in a nutshell--In Jeremiah 52: 4 to 27 the annihilation of the Jews along with their king Zedekiah and his sons and the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonian Nebuchadrezzar in 586 B.C. The Babylonians penetrated through their lands, their temple, and their homes, and carried away the Jews, men and women, into captivity.

then again, they are given a chance and they use it currently in destruction and torture of the innocence, they are aided in wealth, power and soldiery, and they do in fact gather and still do from all parts Russia, Poland, Africa as a promise and a sign of the end which will lead to their inevitable demise!

and Allah swt knows best

Watcher888
12-03-2010, 06:02 PM

:lol: well -- since I can't translate hours worth of video although masha'Allah he does an excellent job espousing the Quran with hadith and the signs of the end.. but simply to read suret al Isra'a

17:4 (Picktall) And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants. -

17:5 (Picktall) So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed. -

17:6 (Picktall) Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery, -

this describes the current situation!

17:7 (Picktall) (Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting. -

17:104 (Picktall) And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations. -

in a nutshell--In Jeremiah 52: 4 to 27 the annihilation of the Jews along with their king Zedekiah and his sons and the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonian Nebuchadrezzar in 586 B.C. The Babylonians penetrated through their lands, their temple, and their homes, and carried away the Jews, men and women, into captivity.

then again, they are given a chance and they use it currently in destruction and torture of the innocence, they are aided in wealth, power and soldiery, and they do in fact gather and still do from all parts Russia, Poland, Africa as a promise and a sign of the end which will lead to their inevitable demise!

and Allah swt knows best

I think the above is incorrect!

The Temple in Jerusalem or Holy Temple (Hebrew, Beit HaMikdash ; "House of the Holy"; Biblical: Beyth HaMiqdhash), refers to one of a series of structures located on the Temple Mount in the old city of Jerusalem. Historically, two temples of the Jews stood at this location and functioned as the centre of ancient Jewish worship. According to classical Jewish belief, the Temple acted as the figurative "footstool" of God’s presence and a third Temple will be built there in the future.
According to the Hebrew bible, the first Temple was built in 957 BCE by King Solomon (reigned c.970-c.930 BCE). As the sole place of Jewish sacrifice, the Temple replaced the portable sanctuary constructed in the Sinai Desert under the auspices of Moses, as well as local sanctuaries, and altars in the hills. The First Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE when they sacked the city.
Construction of the second Temple began in 538 BCE, and it was dedicated 23 years later, in 515. According to the Book of Ezra of Ezra, rebuilding of the Temple was authorized by Cyrus the Great and ratified by Darius the great. The Second Temple suffered desecration by Antiochus Epipanes in 167 BCE but was rededicated under Judas Maccabeus in 164, and became known as Herod‘s Temple. During the Roman occupation of Judea, the Temple remained under control of the Jewish people. It was later destroyed by the Romans in 70 CE during the Siege of Jerusalem. It is believed that only part of the Western Wall of the complex remains standing. During the last revolt of the Jews against the Romans in 132-135 CE, Simon bar Kokhba and Rabbi Akiva wanted to rebuild the Temple, but bar Kokhba's revolt failed and the Jews were banned from Jerusalem by the Roman Empire. The emperor Julian failed to have the Temple rebuilt in 363 CE.

sister herb
12-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Why Palestine hasn´t any international airport?

OAS Academic: "No Palestinian State While Zionism Exists"[/B]
Palestine Monitor, December 2, 2010

Mushtaq Kahn, a lecturer from the School of Oriental and African Studies, was the speaker at a special development lecture convened in memory of the Palestinian development economist, Yusif A.Sayigh. Speaking at the Palestinian Economic Research Institute, Khan spoke plainly about the problems facing a potential Palestinian state.

In analysing the failure to create a sovereign Palestinian state thus far Khan blamed the lack of Palestinian bargaining power with the Israelis. He said the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO) wrongly assumed Israel would be forced into a two-state solution by the threat to a Jewish minority should they annex the Palestinian Territories. Khan however believes that the Israelis had no interest in creating a Palestinian state.

The assumption that Israel would create the state for demographic reasons must be wrong, he concludes, as Israel had the opportunity to do this and chose not to. Instead they increased their control of the West bank through checkpoints, settlements, and other forms of control.

Why did it not detach itself? Israel’s claims that not enough security was offered for a withdrawal are false, Khan argued. A country either has the ability to defend itself or not, Israel did have, so could have withdrawn immediately. It chose not to as its chief goal was not to create a Jewish state with a Jewish majority but rather to protect Zionism, which could not survive the creation of a sovereign Palestinian state.

Khan went on to explain why a sovereign Palestinian state would spell the end of Zionism. "As a Zionist the last thing I would want would be a solid border", Khan told us. A semi-permanent border undermines the confidence of the Arab population in Israel. With the ability to move borders there is always the threat that Palestinians currently living on the Israeli side of the wall could find themselves back in the oPt, something few would want after the freedom of living in an unoccupied land. East Jerusalem residents are particularly vulnerable to this.

Borders could also potentially be redrawn to encompass towns with large Arab populations. Thus the main aim of the Israelis is to keep the borders temporary and keep the Palestinians uncertain about their status. If the PA accepted the borders, Khan believes Israel would be sure to alter them.

Secondly the creation of a sovereign Palestinian state would secure, beyond doubt, Israeli citizenship for Palestinians within Israel. These Palestinians may initially accept the differential laws imposed on non-Jews in Israel, however it may not take long for a civil rights campaign to emerge demanding full equality. This would threaten the Jewish character of Israel. Furthermore, their plight in the eyes of the international community would be enhanced if, as Palestinians in Israel, they lived under an Apartheid system of discriminatory laws whilst other Palestinians, living in an adjoining sovereign state, enjoyed full rights.

Lastly a central tenet of the Zionist ideology is that Israel is a home for all Jews. Therefore the ability to absorb more Jews coming to Israel is essential to Zionism. Creating solid borders would ultimately put a cap on the number that could make aliyah and thus would be unacceptable to Zionism.

Khan believes that mass mobilisation of all Palestinians, refugees, Palestinians in Israel and those in the oPt, is the only way Palestinians will be able to amass the bargaining power necessary to make the Israelis listen. The focus must not be on land, Khan stressed, for land is fought and lost everywhere, land is negotiable. The fight must be over rights for rights are non-negotiable. When Israel is seen to be ignoring the Palestinians rights then the International community will step in, Khan believes, and this will ultimately bring an end to Zionism.

http://www.uruknet.com/?p=m72441&hd=&size=1&l=e

sister herb
12-03-2010, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Watcher888

The Temple in Jerusalem or Holy Temple (Hebrew, Beit HaMikdash ; "House of the Holy"; Biblical: Beyth HaMiqdhash), refers to one of a series of structures located on the Temple Mount in the old city of Jerusalem. Historically, two temples of the Jews stood at this location and functioned as the centre of ancient Jewish worship. According to classical Jewish belief, the Temple acted as the figurative "footstool" of God’s presence and a third Temple will be built there in the future.
According to the Hebrew bible, the first Temple was built in 957 BCE by King Solomon (reigned c.970-c.930 BCE). As the sole place of Jewish sacrifice, the Temple replaced the portable sanctuary constructed in the Sinai Desert under the auspices of Moses, as well as local sanctuaries, and altars in the hills. The First Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE when they sacked the city.
Construction of the second Temple began in 538 BCE, and it was dedicated 23 years later, in 515. According to the Book of Ezra of Ezra, rebuilding of the Temple was authorized by Cyrus the Great and ratified by Darius the great. The Second Temple suffered desecration by Antiochus Epipanes in 167 BCE but was rededicated under Judas Maccabeus in 164, and became known as Herod‘s Temple. During the Roman occupation of Judea, the Temple remained under control of the Jewish people. It was later destroyed by the Romans in 70 CE during the Siege of Jerusalem. It is believed that only part of the Western Wall of the complex remains standing. During the last revolt of the Jews against the Romans in 132-135 CE, Simon bar Kokhba and Rabbi Akiva wanted to rebuild the Temple, but bar Kokhba's revolt failed and the Jews were banned from Jerusalem by the Roman Empire. The emperor Julian failed to have the Temple rebuilt in 363 CE.
Jews tepmle? What is has to do with real religion as Islam and with al-Aqsa? Or is this some kind of lecture of history of westeners?

جوري
12-03-2010, 08:39 PM

How so? your 'kingdom was destroyed' by whatever means and you've rebuilt by force without awaiting your promised Moschiach in fact you are setting yourself up to follow the Antichrist and you'll be destroyed again.. when you quote from the Quran you should quote is in totality as I have done not just the parts of interest.. do you think that most of us don't know what is in our book? not only do we know but we know by heart!

all the best

Watcher888
12-04-2010, 06:00 PM

How so? your 'kingdom was destroyed' by whatever means and you've rebuilt by force without awaiting your promised Moschiach in fact you are setting yourself up to follow the Antichrist and you'll be destroyed again.. when you quote from the Quran you should quote is in totality as I have done not just the parts of interest.. do you think that most of us don't know what is in our book? not only do we know but we know by heart!

all the best
O.K.

If Jews are to be gathered in, return to Israel to fulfil koranic prophecy.
Why does islam and why do muslims oppose them?

hamas and iran want to anihilate them!

جوري
12-04-2010, 06:14 PM
O.K.

If Jews are to be gathered in, return to Israel to fulfil koranic prophecy.
Why does islam and why do muslims oppose them?

hamas and iran want to anihilate them!
'hamas' are equal sellouts and murder their own people but that is besides the point, Iran has more Jews than 'Israel' if they wanted to 'annihilate' them don't you think they'd start at the home front? further, how exactly do you expect the second prophecy to be fulfilled if not human efforts insha'Allah?

GuestFellow
12-04-2010, 06:46 PM
iran want to anihilate them!
Why would Iranians annihilate them?

sister herb
12-05-2010, 11:06 PM
What Hamas has to do with Iran at all? Palestinians are Sunni muslims and Iranians are Shias.

Perseveranze
12-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

It is a dream and an ambition of mine to one day pray at Al-Aqsa Mosque. Inshallah one way or another, I'll do it.

GuestFellow
12-06-2010, 12:59 AM
What Hamas has to do with Iran at all? Palestinians are Sunni muslims and Iranians are Shias.

Hamas is a nationalistic group, it is not religious, so whether it is Sunni or Shia is irrelevant. Hamas gets weapons from Iran, along with the help from Syria and Hezbollah.

Iran uses Hamas and Hezbollah as proxies, due to US military bases around its borders. Iran feels threatened by these US bases and its Arab countries, so it gives weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah to gain influence within the region and support.

As for the Palestinians, I am not sure whether they support Iran or not.

Watcher888
12-06-2010, 02:45 PM

all the best
I just copied and pasted your quote from the koran and responded to that!
And I am not waiting for Moschiach.

Watcher888
12-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Jews tepmle? What is has to do with real religion as Islam and with al-Aqsa? Or is this some kind of lecture of history of westeners?
So what are you saying about the Israelites /Jews Temple in Jerusalem?

Watcher888
12-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Why would Iranians annihilate them?
Ahmadinejad has said that this it what he wants to do.
And he supports and enables hamas to attack Israel!
And the hamas charter says that it will destroy Israel too!

جوري
12-06-2010, 03:04 PM
I just copied and pasted your quote from the koran and responded to that!
And I am not waiting for Moschiach.
When you copy, copy in totality.. you seem to support causes and quote from books where you haven't the slightest knowledge!
'you' in this sense wasn't meant in the singular it was a plural form to represent that particular majority.. Whether or not you are on of, is utterly inconsequential!

all the best

GuestFellow
12-06-2010, 03:35 PM
@ Watcher888

Have you considered creating a new topic? The current discussion is derailing the topic.

sister herb
12-06-2010, 08:23 PM

Hamas doesn´t attack "Israel" but defend Palestine against occupation of zionists.

What comes the question, does Hamas get weapons from Iran or Hizballah or what ever I have no idea. I support Hamas but not be they member - just super moderator of they english forum. So they don´t tell me they secrets. :shade:

After reading Hamas Charter, even I think they are islamic, not nationalist group.

Charter starts like this:

Article One: The Ideological Aspects
The Islamic Resistance Movement draws its guidelines from Islam; derives from it its thinking, interpretations and views about existence, life and humanity; refers back to it for its conduct; and is inspired by it in whatever step it takes.

GuestFellow
12-06-2010, 09:56 PM
It is no secret that Hamas and the Israel government want to destroy each other. However, Hamas has hinted negotiations.

As for President Ahmad Nejad, he never said ''wipe Israel off the map.''

Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map."

^ Just watch this.

Iran will not attack Israel with nuclear weapons because it will harm the Palestinians and then lose support from Hamas (Hamas might be affected too by the attack) and the Al-Aqsa Mosque will be destroyed which is not desired either because this will anger the Muslim community worldwide. Iran does not even have nuclear weapons...

Besides, what will Iran gain by attacking Israel? Please explain this.

After reading Hamas Charter, even I think they are islamic, not nationalist group.
Hamas Charter? Can you please post this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!