/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why I been making so many Typos.

Woodrow
12-02-2010, 08:58 PM
The Cat is out of the bag, caught the culprit on camera

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
12-02-2010, 09:05 PM
OMG she(/he?) is sooo cute mashaAllah!! :wub: :wub:

Note to self: Do not get jealous.

Delivery of note failed.
:-\

Hayaa
12-02-2010, 09:12 PM
^^ What a gorgeous kitty masha'Allaah. Does it have a name? =)

Woodrow
12-02-2010, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
^^ What a gorgeous kitty masha'Allaah. Does it have a name? =)
It is named "Little Bit" another feral kitten that adopted us. Sadly the feral cats seldom live in captivity. Usually they have been abandoned by the mother because they are sickly. Butwe will treat this little creature well for the length of time Allaah(swt) allows him to live. Oh, it is a he. We estimate his age at 4 to 6 weeks. Right now he is eating well and is quite a glutton. We been trying to give him kitten replacement milk, but he wants salmon and will attack to get it it out of your hand. We have had a few ferals live over 6 months but often when they reach that age their wild nature comes out and they run off to be free and wild.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
12-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Aww Shes cute! : D
Wats her real colour? I think the flash made her look a lil pinkish/grey.

Shes trying to type, how sweeet!

GuestFellow
12-02-2010, 10:38 PM
:sl:

It looks like a purple cat, cute.

What happened to the laptop? O___o

Woodrow
12-03-2010, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow

It looks like a purple cat, cute.

What happened to the laptop? O___o
The poor laptop has had a very rough life. It was salvaged from a junk one sold for salvage, when my computer died last year and my big PC is still in storage. I picked it up at a yard sale for $5 managed to get it working. But it looks horrible. But real good to carry around in the truck and when I am in Fargo I can get wifi connections on it when I am near the university.

Here is an earlier picture of "Little Bit" When his hair was shorter. I think his odd color shows better in it. This picture was taken about a week ago.

Neelofar
12-03-2010, 12:28 AM
I want to hold the kitty too! won't bite right?:statisfie

GuestFellow
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
I would name that kitten magical purple. It has piercing blue eyes. Never seen a cat like that.

SlaveOfGod
12-03-2010, 01:27 AM
lol my cats jump on my keyboard too! Nice cat, it has great colours Masahallah :)

Cabdullahi
12-04-2010, 08:29 PM
shizzle! look at those firm biceps mashaAllah!

oh and btw cute cat uncle

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Assalaamu`alaakum

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The Cat is out of the bag
-How long was she in the bag? subhaan`Allaah

That kitten is adorable i must say, he is soo cute, he and my kitten should become best friends but mine is slighly bigger.

Does he sleep a lot? mine sleeps a lot, is that good for her? as i have heard kittens tend to sleep a lot and as they grow older they need less sleep.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing.

Yanal
12-05-2010, 06:01 PM

^ Its a he:D.

Masha'Allaah,I always wanted to nurture a kitten..

~Raindrop~
12-05-2010, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Me too imsad
Maybe one day inshaAllah :><:

Alpha Dude
12-05-2010, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
shizzle! look at those firm biceps mashaAllah!
Lol this is what I noticed too. MashaAllah unc. :D

Woodrow
12-05-2010, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal

^ Its a he:D.

How many do you want. There are at least 9 of them currently running around in the barns and sheds. But you have to come here and catch them. Don't forget to wear gloves. Feral cats have pretty strong claws. We got "Little Bit' because he was a runt and the mother abandoned him. We had several ferals last year, but none of them ever tamed enough to be pets after they got to be about 6 months old and they returned to their wild nature. Although they are nice to have in the barns and sheds because they keep the mouse population way down.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!