/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage proposal - Deaf brother in London‏

Souljette
12-03-2010, 09:27 AM
salam this is really really sad, so if any one knows please help!
Subject: FW: Marriage proposal - Deaf brother in London
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bismillah hir Rahmaan nir Raheem: In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa baraahketuhu: Peace be upon you, and the mercy of Allah and His blessings my respected brothers and sisters in Islam.

I am a Muslimah, from East London, England. I am writing on behalf of my brother who is looking to get married inshaAllah.

We are all aware, as young practising Muslims, how difficult it is nowadays to find a nice, respectable, pious Muslim wife/husband to get married to.
Someone who is God fearing, who can meet our needs and fulfill our criteria.

So many brothers and sisters struggle with this issue, we all know someone is this position or perhaps you yourself are in this situation.

But it is even more difficult for young Muslims who have a disability as Allah Almighty has given them an extra test.

My brother is a practising Bengali Muslim who is 27 years old. He is deaf and he communicates by using British Sign Language.

He lives with our family in East London. He has studied Childcare, and has achieved a Buisness and Technology council (BTec) qualification in this subject.

It is important to him and our family that he marries someone that he can communicate and connect with.

Do you know a deaf (or hard of hearing) Bengali Muslim sister, who knows how to use sign language,
and who is looking to get married to someone in the same situation?

If you do, please pass on the contact details at the bottom of this email to her/her family and ask them to get in touch if they are interested.

InshaAllah we can speak over the phone, ask and answer any questions and if both sides wish; we can arrange a halal meeting to see if the couple are suitable for marriage.

If you don't know anyone, please forward this email on to all your Muslim contacts, to help your brother in Islam for the sake of Allah swt.

May Allah swt make it easy for us and our Muslim brothers and sisters to get married and may He grant us happy marriages. Ameen.

Thank you for reading this, jazakumAllah khayr; may Allah reward you.

Your sister in Islam,

Miss Shazna Begum

Date: 27th November 2010

CONTACT DETAILS

If you wish to enquire further with regards to marriage please contact me via PM.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nature
12-03-2010, 10:23 AM
:sl:

I dont know of any deaf sisters, but I do know how difficult it is to get married to these days, esp with a dissability. Why does the girl have to be deaf ? I just think you maybe limiting your options esp as the girl has to be bengali also. I am assuming he can communicate with everyone? My mum's friend is deaf, & it took her ages to find someone, her first marriage didnt work out but shes now in her second marriage and really really happy, with someone who isnt deaf. I also have a friend who is very pious and married a deaf man she too is happy. the communication thing doesnt seem to be a problem, and they dont know propa sign language either.

Does your brother attend any other classes for the deaf ? wat about contacting the local mosques within a certain distance around your area, just to see if there is someone similar in your situation ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!