/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from North Carolina, US

AugustWind
12-04-2010, 04:30 AM
Assalaam alaykum Everyone,

Just joined the site and would like to meet and make new friends. A little about myself: I am a mom - have two great kids and a wonderful husband. We both work from home. I as a sales consultant and him as a glass artist. I enjoy gardening, traveling and eating out.

Are there other work at home Muslims here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-04-2010, 04:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AugustWind
Assalaam alaykum Everyone,

Just joined the site and would like to meet and make new friends. A little about myself: I am a mom - have two great kids and a wonderful husband. We both work from home. I as a sales consultant and him as a glass artist. I enjoy gardening, traveling and eating out.

Are there other work at home Muslims here?
:sl:Ukhti

Welcome to the forums.

My wife and myself raise, train and sell horses, so I guess you can say we work at home. We are about 1800 miles North West from you, up in North Dakota. A little bit cooler weather than where you are. If you send us a few days of sunshine we will gladly send you a few feet of snow.

Muslim Woman
12-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Salaam sis

Welcome to the forum .

I am a freelance writer - not professional. So , I guess , I don't belong to the category of work at home Muslims :(

Yanal
12-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Working from home,sounds interesting. Hope you benefit from your stay here,insha'Allaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
serena77
12-05-2010, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Welcome to the forums.

Working from home,sounds interesting. Hope you benefit from your stay here,insha'Allaah.

hi I grew up in NC and now live in SW virginia.. i don't suppose your in the western part of the state are you? You certainly don't have to advise where you are... i'm near danville.. if you'd like to PM me your more than welcome too. Regardless i'm hoping you will find the same wonderful experience that i have here.
Serena

Rafeeq
12-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the Islamic Board

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!