/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me and make Duaa!

May Ayob
12-04-2010, 09:44 AM
This is very seriuos , i serouisly have no friends except a few and i need help from you guys, please make Duaa for me, My aunt yesterday was in terrible medical condition and she had to be rushed to the hospital at 1:52 am my family is very stressed please , i beg you make Duaa for her , she is old and she is suffering please Make Duaa, and jazakum Allah Alf khairan wa ihsana God will give you reward if you support your fellow muslim so please make Duaa............. thank you with all my heart for who ever replied my request and made Duaa for my aunt i'm very gratefull thank you , Jazakum Allah khairan wa ihsana.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IAmZamzam
12-04-2010, 12:06 PM
You have my prayers.

Endymion
12-04-2010, 12:17 PM
May Allah swt bless her with life and may she get a speedy recovery.Inshallah she will be fine,make doaa for her and give some Sadaqah in her name.

Muslim Woman
12-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Salaam Sis ,

may Allah cures her soon , Ameen.

If possible , make charity and pray Allah to accept the good deed for her . When in trouble , I usually do this and yap make extra salat for her also .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
12-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum sister,

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Remember to read Qur'an on her as the Qur'an is a shifaa' for both spiritual and physical illness (read more here). And generally try to increase in acts of worship Insha'Allaah.

May Allaah, Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction upon your aunt and send down cure and healing, for no one can cure except Him. May He (swt) cure her in such a way that no trace of illness is left, Aameen.

~Raindrop~
12-04-2010, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
May Allaah, Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction upon your aunt and send down cure and healing, for no one can cure except Him. May He (swt) cure her in such a way that no trace of illness is left, Aameen.
Ameen thumma Ameen.

أحمد
12-04-2010, 02:50 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
:amin:

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!