/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ...And We're Back! ALHAMDULILLAH!

Beardo
12-05-2010, 06:20 PM
:sl:

So we're back. Anyone feel the site is any faster? I think I Do, but it may be psychological...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I know it's a little messed up if you're using Element style, but insha-Allah, we'll be updating that soon to correct that problem!

جوري
12-05-2010, 06:36 PM
I don't have to disable my avast anymore which I am happy about.. how did you rid us of that virus? Jazaka Allah khyran

Beardo
12-05-2010, 06:39 PM
The virus is removed??!?!? Really??!?!?!

Alhamdulillahh!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Welcome back!

And Alhamdulilaah!

جوري
12-05-2010, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
The virus is removed??!?!? Really??!?!?! Alhamdulillahh!!!!

well every time I logged on with avast it would scream and log me out of LI, today I decided to give it a try to see if you fixed the problem and voila problem fixed...
unless my avast lost its magical powers?.. hope someone else tries it too..

:w:

CosmicPathos
12-05-2010, 07:12 PM
i am hating these scrolling bars below every post i make :S

جوري
12-05-2010, 07:17 PM
I have no problem with bars on enlighten skin, nor do I see ads or half of the other things that bother others.. to be quite honest.. the forum is about close to perfect as it will get now that you've rid us of the virus..

if you can only get a live scholar for an hour or so one day a month it would be the greatest thing ever..

just my 0.02p

:w:

Ansariyah
12-05-2010, 07:21 PM
It used to log me out lots too, don't know if it stopped but we'll see.
anyways wats with those things under the posts? I see some changes....hmm.

Yanal
12-05-2010, 07:23 PM
A few minor malfunctions but nothing major,alhumdulilah. I'm sure the tech crew will assess them shortly,insha'Allaah.

~Raindrop~
12-05-2010, 08:00 PM
yippeeee avast let me in! And its a lot faster :statisfie

great job, jazakAllahu khairan :D

Tyrion
12-05-2010, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Yeah, I'm not a fan of those either. :p

-S-
12-05-2010, 08:40 PM
is it guys working for u.. just updated the skin

or cud u all scroll to teh bottom and choose element fixed or element blue fluid

Woodrow
12-05-2010, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -S-
is it guys working for u.. just updated the skin

or cud u all scroll to teh bottom and choose element fixed or element blue fluid
Just tried both along with Breeze.

All seem to working fine. I am using Firefox and have Avast activated. Because of it's larger size I am finding element Breeze the best skin for me. But I think most people will find either fixed or blue fluid the better choice.

Innocent Soul
12-06-2010, 01:40 AM
Alhamdullilah :sunny: I was just being mad with that pop ups and I just did not notice that the virus in the site has gone :omg: but after reading this thread,I thought :rolleyes: I just don't have to pause avast.
Jazakallah MODS :thankyou:

PouringRain
12-06-2010, 04:38 AM
I never had a problem before.......... but wow it is really messed up now. All the posts have odd scroll bars across them (right to left scroll bars). I can't give rep, because the rep box hides behind the post. There is a black "reply with quote" letters covering across both the "reply" and "quote" buttons. There is no forum banner at the top. Lemme think what else.......

BTW...... not complaining. Just giving some feedback of what is showing on my screen since others are not having any problems. :)

Zafran
12-06-2010, 05:21 AM
Salaam

Ok thats 4 people including me who hate the scroll bars can the mods please get rid of them Its realy annoying.

peace

Abdul-Raouf
12-06-2010, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I don't have to disable my avast anymore which I am happy about.. how did you rid us of that virus? Jazaka Allah khyran
Same was the case in my PC as well....Avast is no more bothering...IB opens BAU.

Ramadhan
12-06-2010, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
change your skin theme.
I did, and it works fine (I am using breeze now)

Ramadhan
12-06-2010, 08:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
I never had a problem before.......... but wow it is really messed up now. All the posts have odd scroll bars across them (right to left scroll bars). I can't give rep, because the rep box hides behind the post. There is a black "reply with quote" letters covering across both the "reply" and "quote" buttons. There is no forum banner at the top. Lemme think what else.......

Go to the bottom left of the screen.
There you find options (in a box) to change the skin/theme.
I changed mine to breeze, and I got rid of those annoying bars and the messed up outlook.

PouringRain
12-06-2010, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Go to the bottom left of the screen.
There you find options (in a box) to change the skin/theme.
I changed mine to breeze, and I got rid of those annoying bars and the messed up outlook.
Thanks. I tried it, but the colors on breeze are hard on my eyes. I think I'll put up with the mess ups for now. LOL

GuestFellow
12-06-2010, 01:48 PM
There was a virus! O__O

The scroll bars were weird, I'll get used it. My profile page looks weird too, but I'll get used to it. I can't seem to give rep points anymore...again.

I noticed my sig is a lot faster....

PouringRain
12-06-2010, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I noticed my sig is a lot faster....
The faster to induce seizures with! :p

Zafran
12-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Salaam

Breeze gets rid of the bars

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!