/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about Independency

sister herb
12-05-2010, 09:53 PM
What are you thinks about independency? Is is only nationalism or is it something more?

is it Freedom to believe

Freedom to defend

Freedom to talk

Freedom to write

Freedom to be

Freedom to fight freedom to others too

Let me tell you about old tradition of this time. Before, when Finland still was under rule of Russia, we too had resistance fighters. Mostly they made work for political issues, not with arms but Russians hunted them and they were under fear to jail or to deport from country to Siberia to some prison camps.

During that time many people here wanted to give they support to those fighters and thats why they put at every evening two candles to they windows as sign that from here they can get help.

After 93 years of independent country we still put light to those two candles at this special evening, also as telling to those other nations whose still live under occupation that you are not alone, I am here, my home is your home and I am ready to help you in your struggle.

Tomorrow evening there will be 2 candles at my window.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!