/* */

PDA

View Full Version : On which day ?

Abdul-Raouf
12-06-2010, 09:23 AM
On which day the world would end?
I am asking only about that Day - not about the Pre-Qayamat events.

Its on a Friday right?

I heard that it will be on the Tenth day of Muharram as well ? Any reference please??

I guess..Hijri 1432 - The tenth day of Muharram..falls on a friday??.

-------------------------------
Adding the below after 7 hours of posting the above....

The question was not about the date....it was only about the day.

I know very well that no one ( creations) knows the date
(i mean the year)....and there is no reference.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
12-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Salaam,

I have no idea. I think it is best to avoid speculating which day it might occur.

Alpha Dude
12-06-2010, 02:37 PM
I guess..Hijri 1432 - The tenth day of Muharram..falls on a friday??.
It most likely will not happen this year. The dajjal hasn't even come yet. :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-06-2010, 02:59 PM
^ Ditto.
And it is not a good sign to have Anti-Christ in our lifetime. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IAmZamzam
12-06-2010, 03:09 PM
No one knows. That much we are told in the scripture.

Abdul-Raouf
12-06-2010, 05:21 PM
The question was not about the date....it was only about the day.

I know very well that no one ( creations) knows the date (i mean the year)....and there is no reference.

Alpha Dude
12-06-2010, 05:29 PM
From what I remember too, the day is supposed to be a friday. Not sure which month though.

tigerkhan
12-07-2010, 06:52 AM
i heard it will be friday, 10th of muharam....but as bro said, let to have first a fight with dajjal....

Woodrow
12-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Simple fact, something over looked. At no point is every point on Earth in the same day. Because the earth is a sphere the point directly opposite you is gong to be either a day ahead of you or a day behind you. So even if we assume the final day will be a Friday on the 10th of Muharam we still need to know at what spot on Earth when it will be that day As the spot exactly opposite will be either the 9th(Thursday) or 11th(Saturday)

Answer is we do not know when the Earth will end. We can not even say for certain it will be on the 10th of Muharam for where we live. It may be safe to assume it means the Date for Makkah, but that would make it the 9th and a Thursday for us in the USA. We only know of the signs that will first pass first.

I have very strong doubts that any person living today can give a specific date or even be absolutly certain of the day of the week.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!