/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Entrapment for career advancement

Cabdullahi
12-06-2010, 11:52 AM

they entrapped this guy (the Christmas tree bomber)

They will entrap anyone for career advancement

Christmas tree bomber, sultry underwear bomber, shoe bomber

whats next....Easter egg bomber...an imploding orifice bomber...yuk!

If you aren't waking up to this nonsense then may Allah help you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
12-06-2010, 12:07 PM
:sl:

I was surprised Fox News reported this. I would have expected them to defend the FBI. I never made the connection between the underwear bomber and the Christmas bomber. I would like to see how this news develops.

Cabdullahi
12-06-2010, 04:55 PM
bump.........

GuestFellow
12-06-2010, 05:16 PM
I would have expected many responses by now...I think some members think this topic is about careers or something along those lines....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
12-06-2010, 05:53 PM
this isnt surprising at all America is corrupt

Cabdullahi
12-06-2010, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
this isnt surprising at all America is corrupt
roger milla you need to move back to cameroon it is too dangerous out there

Cabdullahi
12-26-2010, 07:42 PM
bo0000oo0om!

noorseeker
12-26-2010, 10:20 PM
i dont understand what they got out of this, if they didnt entrap him, their would be no crime

Why add a another person to the prison population.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!