/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruqya

Ummu Sufyaan
12-06-2010, 12:40 PM
:sl:
my memory of ruqya has gone rusty. does anyone have any information (inform of articles, lectures, etc) about it? what is it exactly? how is it done? what can it be used for?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو سليمان عمر
12-06-2010, 06:20 PM
can you read and understand arabic?

أبو سليمان عمر
12-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Here is a few books about ruqya that you can download how it helps

download

i attached the ones i can the other wouldn't so you can download the rest from the link above and i believe 3 were attached hope it helps
asalamu alaykum

Ummu Sufyaan
12-07-2010, 10:59 AM
the links you have posted speak of ruqya for treatment of si7r. it did mention something about epilepsy as well, but it wasn't very clear. is ruqya only used to treat si7r? i was under the impression that it can be used to heal physical ailments as-well?

can you read and understand arabic?
yes.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أبو سليمان عمر
12-07-2010, 04:30 PM
the link has more then one book it also has 13 books naam mot area about sihr and ayn but there is a book call Ruqyah by ibn tamiyah then you have the fatwa about it and some other check them out i will get you a good book on its ruling etiquette etc insha Allah

SafaAuditore
12-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Sorry...but what on earth is Ruqya?

أبو سليمان عمر
12-07-2010, 05:21 PM
im trying to find it but if u can get الرقى و أحكامها وصفات الرقاة للشيخ صالح ال الشيخ it is a good book here is a link that has some of the book is this what you are looking for HERE

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!