/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Took a huge blow to my iman

Saad17
12-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Assalam-O-Alaikum my brothers and sisters (both in Islam and outside)

I was weak and weak when I stood, I felt I couldn't stand no more and when I lay , I felt restless. I was as usual go to youtube and watch lecture and also look at certain anti-Islamic/non-Islamic argument to see the full unbiased story (and prepare answer for such type of challenges) but as I was browsering I came upon a video made by an atheist who drew, not Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) but Allah and gave His Glory a figure of that which Christians describe the Father as and indeed with even far more absurd misconception of His Greatness. Usually I'm quite strong against anti-islamic things due to my pure reliance on Allah but never have I seen such a direct hit to Allah which was my source of power. I don't know how but I felt really angry but of course just commented about how the video has mistakes in it, in a good manner and walked away weak and sad.

I started to call upon Allah only to understand that indeed I'm in a great trial, one side told me "Indeed you are being punished by Al-Mighty for watching things that insulted other faith and now taste how it feels when they are hurt by atheists (I was siding atheism due to fact they reason unlike other religious people) , the Most Merciful is not in need of your Defense, It is He who defends you so worry not" . However my other side was saying "Oh how dare they insult Allah or at least get their facts about Islam right , **** the Muslims who sent the hate and death threat letters to the author which made him make this video in the first place. I must defend Allah, may His curse be upon such a people :raging:". So at the end I was very sad and confused, couldn't sleep 90% of the night, only 1 hour . As if a part of me was dead at school.

Anyway a Mercy came from the Most Merciful, a brother on youtube comforted me who also suffered a similar situation and calmed me, made me happy and understood why Allah says that it is my Love that I bonded all the believers as brother, they can't be broke :statisfie. I regained strength , listened to Quran 2:1 to 20 about how disbelievers insult Allah and how Allah is well-aware so right now I'm pretty good and feeling much better.

So I was wondering if I can get some support, dua or any part of the Quran which might help me ^o).

Also my brothers and sisters, learn a lesson from this, Never ever tell anyone that Allah wants anyone dead, only makes him abuse the freedom given to him by Allah, not against Him , Glory be to Him, the insult reach Him not but go against the insulter but insult hurt YOU in the process. Like I said Allah isn't in need of protection against anti-Islamic people but you need His protection and be careful, what goes around, comes around.

Anyway
Thank you for reading.
Help me regain my iman.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saad17
12-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Thanks guys for the silent treatment , worked like a charm :p.

Anyway now I'm in another trial where my fellow-classmate are suspecting me of exposing their evil schemes, I don't know what to do. Can anyone kill the stress on my shoulder of rather they will beat me up or do a permanent damage physically if they misunderstand my explanation of their false accusation?.

P.S: The matter will be concluded in the after 9 hours.

Saad17
12-07-2010, 03:12 PM
If you're surprised, look at my country and you will understand.

Dagless
12-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Which evil schemes? Maybe you need some new friends if they plot evil things and threaten to hurt you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Saad17
12-08-2010, 07:45 AM
They aren't friends.
Almost the whole class skipped the class except me and they think I exposed them while they were away and some of them aren't very reasonable imsad.

Saad17
12-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Well nonetheless, what is gonna happen that either they will understand or end up beating me up, its all according to Allah's Plan however should I go straight into battle with faith in Allah or "tie my camel" ?

Snowflake
12-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Assalamu alaykum Brother,

The Mother of the Believers, A'isha (radiAllahu anha) said:

"Ask Allah for everything, even if it is only a shoe-lace, beacuse if Allah does not make it easy, then it will not be possible."
[as reported in a hadith in at-Tirmidhi 4:292 and others]

If you fear harm from people, you should recite:

Allaahummak-fineehim bimaa shi'ta.

O Allah, suffice (i.e. protect) me against them however You wish.

Reference: Muslim 4/2300.

When you feel afraid:

La ilaha illAllah - There is no God but Allah/There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah

La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah - There is no might or power except with Allah

Subhan Allah wal hamdulillah wa la ilaha illAllahu wallahu akbar

tigerkhan
12-08-2010, 10:12 AM
asalamalikum
i had read ur msg but dont understand what u want to say. PM in urdu, maybe i can help u.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!