/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chyea.

SafaAuditore
12-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Hey guys, (and guysettes?)

Mkay, soo, I’ve concluded that I’ve gotten so much worse since I left LI the first time. I realized that I’d learned sooo many ahadith from here, and Islamic things that I should know. This place motivates me in the religious area and I only realized it after. (U only kno what u got when it’s gone)

Everytime I would say something, like a hadith or Islamic etiquette, someone would ask me, “lol I didn’t know u knew that, where’d u learn it?” and I’d say idk, but really it’s from the time I spent on here.

Sooo, I’ve decided I would be reading and replying to whatever interests me on here – learning and growing every day.

I don’t wanna let go of my deen, and u guys can prolly tell I’ve definitely changed. I don’t remember how I used to start or end my posts, but I know it was a loooot better than I just did here.

I’d like to assure u though, I’m not the same corny chick I was before. I’m 17, 11th grade, and this time, I’m getting straight A’s, so you’ll expect much more normal from me.

I like how you changed the forum, it looks better like this. A bit confusing cause im not used to it, but I like the things you’ve added.

Glad to see Brother Woodrow is still here. I’ve missed u the most. You’re the Big Bro of LI, and nothing would be the same without u =)

Inshallah I can change into a better person – but I know I can’t do it without this place. Who knew a mere website with thousands of people and clever creators could feel so real, so…inspiring.

K, well that’s all for now. Looking forward to seeing the Veteran LI-ers and getting to know the newbies =)

Paix Dehors,
~Truemuslim

P.S. I know i might sound psyco doin this, but i really need to change and i feel so far from my religion. U might not be able to fully understand why i keep goin and comin, on and off with my faith, but i assure u - im 99.999% sane.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
12-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

way before my time, but good to have you back. Also, nice to hear you gain inspiration from Hadiths and such, just like me. I try to live my life in accordance to what I remember from Hadiths and I've definitly changed ALOT.

Ansariyah
12-06-2010, 09:17 PM
TrueMuslim? Last time I saw u on here u had something under ur signature saying 'RIP truemuslim' that had me worried but anyways u alive now alhamdulilah.

I can see a big difference in the way you type, less gansta more real!

Welcome back.

Alpha Dude
12-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Assalamu Alaykum

Welcome back.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-06-2010, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
Hey guys, (and guysettes?)
Dudes and Dudettes*

Welcome Aboard, Matey! :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Welcome back

Hope you have a beneficial stay here and enjoy your stay here.

Youve definetly come to the correct place to gain knowledge of your deen and Alhamdulilaah

may i ask what was your old nick name? if you dont wish to say then no problem.

Peace

Asiyah3
12-06-2010, 10:45 PM
:sl:

Welcome back.

SafaAuditore
12-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Haha i was truemuslim. I abused that nickname so bad it's not even funny, so im back to restart with one that really fits me. It's french for gothic (duh) but im not a goth, it just sounds pretty.

But thanks everyone =)

Rafeeq
12-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Welcome back . . . . .

Cabdullahi
12-08-2010, 02:42 AM
This is a wind up of the highest order.....its clearly not true!

SafaAuditore
12-08-2010, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
This is a wind up of the highest order.....its clearly not true!
English please?

Cabdullahi
12-08-2010, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
English please?
yo true is that you...wad up man!

SafaAuditore
12-08-2010, 03:28 PM
ohh haha. yep.

Ummu Sufyaan
12-09-2010, 05:39 AM
:sl:
welcome back, gothique. hopefully you'll grace us with your presence for a longer period this time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!