/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A nice Story..

Samira_01
12-06-2010, 09:28 PM
:sl:

Does anyone have some good stories that is more than 500 words for me to use in one of my subjects. Just an exciting story, Doesn't really have to be islamic.

Jazaka'allahu Khayr

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SafaAuditore
12-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Hahaha u cheatin on ur schoolwork ? i would post my story..........but it's copyrighted XD
Just make it up.
Like, start with the plot. Start with the main scene. The climax. Here's mine, don't steal it, just use it to spark ur thoughts, it's the ending:
I stood their frozen, gun in my hand, wide-eyed and staring at the two dead bodies in this bloody room. Nothing that just happened had time to process yet, and I hoped that whatever it was that did happen, wasn’t real. That all of this was just a dream. With the numbing feeling my frantic heartbeats brought, and the pulsing I could feel in my temples and fingertips; everything did feel like a dream.
Red and blue lights flooded the dark room, and blasting sirens covered Mrs. Ekims heartbreaking sobs.
Nothing could change or maybe not with one solo person’s attempt to change it.
Criminals will always skulk around this world. Hatred will always be a poisonous haze in the air. And people will always die when they least expect it. One person can’t change the world, but the world can certainly change one person.

__________________________________________________ __________________
After u got that, then answer these questions and you’ve got ur story.
WHO did ____
WHY he did ____
WHAT he did
And even stuff some flashbacks somewhere in there to intensify it.
Just seriously don’t use my part that I put there. I used it for school and my teachers said it’s the best yet, if they search it they’ll find it here and think I plagiarized XD

Samira_01
12-06-2010, 10:54 PM
What subject is it for? and what level are u? AS/A2?

SlaveOfGod
12-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Umm idk I never was that good at writing lol

format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
I stood their frozen, gun in my hand, wide-eyed and staring at the two dead bodies in this bloody room. Nothing that just happened had time to process yet, and I hoped that whatever it was that did happen, wasn’t real. That all of this was just a dream. With the numbing feeling my frantic heartbeats brought, and the pulsing I could feel in my temples and fingertips; everything did feel like a dream.
Red and blue lights flooded the dark room, and blasting sirens covered Mrs. Ekims heartbreaking sobs.
Nothing could change or maybe not with one solo person’s attempt to change it.
Criminals will always skulk around this world. Hatred will always be a poisonous haze in the air. And people will always die when they least expect it. One person can’t change the world, but the world can certainly change one person.

Woah! That's amazing Alhamdulillah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdullah_001
12-07-2010, 01:04 PM

He sits in his wheel chair with trembling legs in his cold valley of elevated structures and a gloomy sun. Many at times I have seen him put forth a great tremendous effort to reach his destination. We are two strangers in an unknown land, yet through our struggles in this urban jungle I have unconsciously weaved a bond with him -- one of mutual well-wishers.

I have seen him each morning alone near the banks of this river; sometimes even through the bone-chilling winds. I could not bear to leave him in his condition so I pretended to have misplaced a belonging and approached him in such condition; only to notice a rose in his lap whose petals had dried ages ago. He was shielding it with his hands lest the wind carry it apart.

The wind was very strong and unrelenting so I offered him my jacket. We began our conversation and I began to satiate my curiosity. I asked him, "what makes you come to this river bank every day in this cold weather?" He looked at me with a sincere smile -- and as if the time had frozen and he was young again -- he replied "Love is a fire that only intensifies."

We talked for a while and then went our ways -- two mutual well-wishers in an unknown land.

I just wrote it in like 15 minutes so if the subject is cheesy and if there are many grammatical errors you better not laugh at it :P

Samira_01
12-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Really intresting stories..

Samira_01
12-07-2010, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullah_001

He sits in his wheel chair with trembling legs in his cold valley of elevated structures and a gloomy sun. Many at times I have seen him put forth a great tremendous effort to reach his destination. We are two strangers in an unknown land, yet through our struggles in this urban jungle I have unconsciously weaved a bond with him -- one of mutual well-wishers.

I have seen him each morning alone near the banks of this river; sometimes even through the bone-chilling winds. I could not bear to leave him in his condition so I pretended to have misplaced a belonging and approached him in such condition; only to notice a rose in his lap whose petals had dried ages ago. He was shielding it with his hands lest the wind carry it apart.

The wind was very strong and unrelenting so I offered him my jacket. We began our conversation and I began to satiate my curiosity. I asked him, "what makes you come to this river bank every day in this cold weather?" He looked at me with a sincere smile -- and as if the time had frozen and he was young again -- he replied "Love is a fire that only intensifies."

We talked for a while and then went our ways -- two mutual well-wishers in an unknown land.

I just wrote it in like 15 minutes so if the subject is cheesy and if there are many grammatical errors you better not laugh at it :P

Really nice .. So what happens to the guy? :D
do they meet again?

Neelofar
12-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Brother Abdullah, totally digging the whole, 'love is a fire that only intensifies' thing! :p nd good work Gothique :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!