/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Salaam! :D

EngieBenji
12-07-2010, 03:18 AM
Asalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu! (:

My name is Engie, and I'm new to IslamicBoard! Masha'allah this website seems legitttt and I'm really excited to be a part of it! :D I was introduced by a cool kid named Rashad who happens to go to the same masjid as I do, and so I have the pleasure of knowing him :)

My goal is to become a better Muslim and to help others become better people too by sharing knowledge and meeting cool peeps! May Allah make us all people of paradise <3 Ameen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-07-2010, 03:25 AM
:sl: Sis EngieBenjy. An honor to have you on board as well. (no pun intended, "board")

Inshallah you'll find your experience with the Jannah Network and IslamicBoard forums very beneficial.

Sawdah
12-07-2010, 03:39 AM
Wa Alaykumu Salaam wa Rahmatullah sister EngieBenji. :)

:welcome: to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it, inshaAllah. ^^

:w:

Woodrow
12-07-2010, 03:46 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums.

May you learn from us and may we learn from you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
12-07-2010, 04:24 AM
:wa:
:welcome: to LI EngieBenjy...

Hope you enjoy and benefit from the time you spend here :)

PouringRain
12-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tigerkhan
12-07-2010, 06:37 AM
welcom to the forum.
may ALLAH SWT make ur stay here benefitial for all of us.

Rafeeq
12-07-2010, 07:07 AM
Welcome to IB, Sis EngieBenjy

Yanal
12-07-2010, 07:13 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums,insha'Allaah you will benefit.

Hayaa
12-07-2010, 07:37 AM
:sl: sis -- welcome to the forums :)

Ramadhan
12-07-2010, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by EngieBenji
I was introduced by a cool kid named Rashad
Rashad, is that you typing??

Beardo
12-07-2010, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar

-____- No.

>_> She put that on her own. I had absolutely no manipulation on this one.

~Raindrop~
12-07-2010, 02:52 PM
I was introduced by a cool kid named Rashad
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
I was pretty skeptical about that sentence too, it's very contradictory. Unless Rasheedah has something to do with it..

S.Belle
12-07-2010, 04:12 PM
^ let Rashad have his moment lol...Rasheedah??...^o)do I even want to know..

Welcome to the forum Sis :statisfie
hope you find it beneficial here

manaal
12-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Seems a bit odd that someone would call Rashad a cool kid, unless they were paid or something!

format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
Rasheedah??...do I even want to know..

Sis Mila, you were new to the forum when the Rasheedah thing happend (towards the end of Ramadan), so must have missed it.

My goal is to become a better Muslim and to help others become better people too by sharing knowledge and meeting cool peeps! May Allah make us all people of paradise <3 Ameen!
Welcome to the forum sis EB, and may your stay here be long and beneficial!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Asalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu! (:

I was introduced by a cool kid named Rashad who happens to go to the same masjid as I do, and so I have the pleasure of knowing him :)

Welcome to the forums! How much did Rashad pay you off for praising him? :p

EngieBenji
12-08-2010, 12:12 AM
AHAHAHAHHAHA! Awhhh thanks for all the salaams everybody! <3 :) Masha'allah you're ALL super cool!

LOL in response to Rashad being a "cool kid" hahah that was completely voluntary, no recompense necessary! Masha'allah he really IS, I see him a lot around the masjid and therefore he is quite awesome in his own right! x)

EngieBenji
12-08-2010, 12:12 AM
ahaha man I'm so bad at all this forum stuff lollllll!

EngieBenji
12-08-2010, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muraad

Welcome to the forums! How much did Rashad pay you off for praising him? :p
ahahah only a couple hundred bucks x) lolll jkkkk masha'allah he's a cool guy in his own right!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-08-2010, 12:26 AM
ahahah only a couple hundred bucks x) lolll jkkkk masha'allah he's a cool guy in his own right!
Rashad, did you just create another account to praise yourself with?

Or does Rasheedah have something to do with this?

Which is it?!!!!!

EngieBenji
12-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Rashad, did you just create another account to praise yourself with?

Or does Rasheedah have something to do with this?

Which is it?!!!!!
HAHAH what the heck people!!! Who is Rasheedah? o______o;;; And nahhh I'm my own person thank you very much! I just happen to know Rashad in person lol...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-08-2010, 12:55 AM
HAHAH what the heck people!!! Who is Rasheedah? o______o;;; And nahhh I'm my own person thank you very much! I just happen to know Rashad in person lol...
Alhamdullilah that you're your own person. :D

See Rashad keeps telling us about someone named Rasheedah..we don't know who she is or if she's even real..but as no one really thinks Rashad is 'cool' around here, we thought the person who does can only be his Rasheedah :p

Don't get scared..we're actually very nice around here :><:

Beardo
12-08-2010, 12:56 AM
-sighs- Rasheedah... O My Rasheedah... Where art thou?

Rasheedah is the future administrator of the Jannah Network and IslamicBoard. Also coincidentally happens to be my wife. Only problem is, she doesn't seem to exist in my life at the moment. Though, I figure and hope she's out there somewhere, also squeezing those brains for finals week much like myself.

The staff sometimes tease me and change my username to "Rasheedah" and color it in pink instead of black. :exhausted

But anyhow, that's Rasheedah. LOL :shade::shade:

:nervous:

EngieBenji
12-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Alhamdullilah that you're your own person. :D

See Rashad keeps telling us about someone named Rasheedah..we don't know who she is or if she's even real..but as no one really thinks Rashad is 'cool' around here, we thought the person who does can only be his Rasheedah :p

Don't get scared..we're actually very nice around here :><:
AHAHAHA that's pretty hilariousssss! Well, I think Rashad is awesome :] And I'm not scared, just a little disconcerted ahahahahah and I believe you, I'm sure you're all wonderful people! :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
-sighs- Rasheedah... O My Rasheedah... Where art thou?

Rasheedah is the future administrator of the Jannah Network and IslamicBoard. Also coincidentally happens to be my wife. Only problem is, she doesn't seem to exist in my life at the moment. Though, I figure and hope she's out there somewhere, also squeezing those brains for finals week much like myself.

The staff sometimes tease me and change my username to "Rasheedah" and color it in pink instead of black. :exhausted

But anyhow, that's Rasheedah. LOL :shade::shade:

:nervous:
LMAO hahahahah wowwww Rashad! x) Well, my name ain't Rasheedah, sorry! x) Although I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty hilarious! Insha'allah you find somebody lovely to marry aahahah good luck with that! I'm sure there's someone out there for all of us :] Just be patient, insha'allah! LOL good luck with those finals btw! I'm sure you're gonna do bombdiggidy great :D

AHAHAH best prank everrr x) I'm gonna bag on you for that now, call you Rasheedah from now on hahahahahahahha!

Tyrion
12-08-2010, 01:24 AM
AHAHAHA that's pretty hilariousssss! Well, I think Rashad is awesome :] And I'm not scared, just a little disconcerted ahahahahah and I believe you, I'm sure you're all wonderful people! :D

LMAO hahahahah wowwww Rashad! x) Well, my name ain't Rasheedah, sorry! x) Although I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty hilarious! Insha'allah you find somebody lovely to marry aahahah good luck with that! I'm sure there's someone out there for all of us :] Just be patient, insha'allah! LOL good luck with those finals btw! I'm sure you're gonna do bombdiggidy great :D

AHAHAH best prank everrr x) I'm gonna bag on you for that now, call you Rasheedah from now on hahahahahahahha!
Don't let Rashad charm you with his boyish charm. >__> He's actually a loser, and nobody here likes him. Nobody. I'm so sorry you have to deal with him in real life...

@Rashad: You're a fool. A foolish fool.

:p

S.Belle
12-08-2010, 01:34 AM
^ omg...that was kinda mean
Rashad seems like a nice person

Tyrion
12-08-2010, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
^ omg...that was kinda mean
Rashad seems like a nice person
Haha, don't worry. :p He knows I'm kidding.

EngieBenji
12-08-2010, 04:40 AM
LOL WOW no comment you guys x) I assure you Rashad is a lovely person ahahahahah!

Beardo
12-08-2010, 06:35 AM
Haha, Jazax Engie!

Btw, Tyrion and I go wayyy back. ;D I don't take him seriously. :p We're buds. haha. Thought I'd clarify!

manaal
12-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Someone give me a safety pin quick! Rashad's head is inflatingggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Raindrop~
12-08-2010, 01:29 PM
This looks like it'll do the trick nicely :Evil:

80403609?v1&ampcIWSAsset&ampk2&ampd879A7008EBFF0E9D0BAED46D04FE9564A3E4B541197225 12C733D7C2017F5F20E30A760B0D811297 -

Abdul-Raouf
12-08-2010, 02:13 PM
:)

Whose thread is this.....???....Could see that this thread is already Rashadfull...(Kinda Housefull with Rashad Posts)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salaam Sister EB... Welcome to IB.................. Your Intro thread is no more yours...Sorry.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam Wa`Rahmatullaah Wa`Barahkaatuh!

The sistah EngieBenji will think we are all geeky now :-\

Nyhow welcome to the forum sistah EngieBenji

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find the forum Beneficial as it is one of the perfect places to gain knowledge about your perfect deen from insha`Allaah..

Ooh and sorry for the late welcome :-\

..Peace..

manaal
12-09-2010, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
This looks like it'll do the trick nicely :Evil:

Yes, i think so!

EngieBenji
12-10-2010, 03:50 AM
LOL you guys are hilarious x) it's okay, I don't mind! :D And I can't see anything in the link that was posted :/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!