/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hajj Mabrook

Rafeeq
12-07-2010, 07:19 AM
:sl:

My parents reached back at home today morning after offering their Hajj, Hamdulillah. These are very joyous moments of my life but unfortunately I am not at home to see their happy and bright faces imsad.

Hajj mabrook to all my friends and their partents / relatives who performed Hajj this year and I pray may Allah (SWT) accept their prayers and reward them hasanat many many times of their little efforts including my parents.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
12-07-2010, 07:27 AM
:wa:

Masha'Allaah akhee. Alhumdulilah great news. May Allaah accept their Hajj and accept all the other Muslims who have also performed it. Ameen.

Rafeeq
12-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Thanks and Ameen to your duas, Akhee.

manaal
12-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Hope they had a good and accepted Hajj.

And the greeting, I beleive is "Hajj Mabrur" and not "Mabrook."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
12-09-2010, 05:17 AM
Thanks you and thanks for correction Ukhti

Tilmeez
12-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Mabrook Akhee, You are really Lucky man! Allah SWT has blessed you. Do make dua for me too.

format_quote Originally Posted by Rafeeq
I am not at home to see their happy and bright faces
But I was there to greet them :) they were very happy Mashallah.

I get both of them to gather and asked to do Du'a for me. Dates and ZamZam :p....

from the core of my heart Mabrook, Akhee :)

Rafeeq
12-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Thank you very much for greeting. I wish I could kiss those eyes which saw them happy. I have no distingtion in it, all this was by the grace of Allah (SWT).

Endymion
12-11-2010, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rafeeq
:sl:

My parents reached back at home today morning after offering their Hajj, Hamdulillah. These are very joyous moments of my life but unfortunately I am not at home to see their happy and bright faces imsad.

Hajj mabrook to all my friends and their partents / relatives who performed Hajj this year and I pray may Allah (SWT) accept their prayers and reward them hasanat many many times of their little efforts including my parents.
Hajj Mabroor to your parents and Amen to your doaa's :) Hope you will meet your parents soon Inshallah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!