/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If there was a zombie outbreak...

Tyrion
12-07-2010, 09:40 AM
What would you do?

I've had this discussion with friends before, and so I was wondering what you guys would do if we ever had to face an army of the undead. :p And in case you were wondering, we're talking about the traditional slow moving zombies... The kind that can infect you with a bite, and require a bullet to the head to take down...

I think my first course of action would be to gather immediate family and close friends, and then stock up on basic items/weapons. Then try to make contact with others in search of any safe havens, and if I find one, then try to slowly make my way there. If the outbreak is so bad that there are no signs of help or civilization... Then I think what I would do would be to find some kind of big store... a Costco perhaps... and try to make it as zombie proof as possible. Then I suppose we would just wait it out there, taking out zombies when the need arises... When food runs out, we could either send someone to scavenge for supplies, or move to a new location. (Although that might be a bit too dangerous...)

Another plan would be to go somewhere that had a very small human population to begin with... I would prefer a forest. After gathering the necessary supplies, we could start by building a surrounding wall, and then a fortress inside. We can take turns keeping watch and sniping any zombies that show up. Hopefully since we're so far from civilization, we'll only have to deal with a few zombies at a time. A forest can also supply us with some food, although venturing out alone would be dangerous....

^ Those were somewhat serious answers, but I sorta just made them up as I went along... Usually when I have this discussion the responses are either much more humorous, or have far more thought put into them. Usually it's more fun if you take it seriously. Me and my friends once had a really long discussion about this, where we planned all our moves out... But that was a while ago. :p

But yeah, what would you guys do? And some questions to think about... What if a loved one was bitten... Would you leave them? If they turned into a zombie, would you take them out? Discuss! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SafaAuditore
12-07-2010, 03:01 PM
U've been playing too much COD Nazi Zombies XD Sokay though, i'm obsessed with that too. Especially the new one, cause u get to be JFK and shoot zombies in the pentagon XD

Seriously tho, the first thing i'd do is grab my books and toss them at em. Then, since i have no guns, i'd sit in the corner, saying the shahada and ready to get killt XD

S.Belle
12-07-2010, 03:54 PM
id knock them out with my ninja skills :shade:
or maybe set up a zombie destroying/research group have like all the tough people doing the fighting and have the smart people researching for a vaccine or something....but if that fails try to blend in with them by acting like a zombie lol
If a loved one turned into a zombie id try to research a way to help them or something but if there's no way heck yes id take them out I mean I would want them to do the same if I was a zombie so I would not hurt them or anyone else.

أحمد
12-07-2010, 04:04 PM
:sl:

I don't think it'd concern me; the government would probably introduce "Zombie rights", if such were ever possible.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
12-07-2010, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
U've been playing too much COD Nazi Zombies XD Sokay though, i'm obsessed with that too. Especially the new one, cause u get to be JFK and shoot zombies in the pentagon XD
Yep, or the Left4Dead series.
My advice would be get a good melee weapon because guns take time to reload...and when you're cornered time is not something you have a lot of.

SafaAuditore
12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by أحمد

I don't think it'd concern me; the government would probably introduce "Zombie rights", if such were ever possible.

LOL! True true XD

IAmZamzam
12-07-2010, 05:50 PM
As long as Chick-Fil-A was still open, I wouldn't care. With my luck the zombie attack would happen on a Sunday, when they are inexplicably closed.

I'm sorry, but it's getting harder and harder for me to get myself to take anything seriously these days. I don't think zombies would be any exception. Probably what I just told you would be more or less like my real reaction.

If you want more, consider this: all you have to do is go to a place where the zombies would never be. Some out-of-the-way place that no one knows about and would never think to go.

Re.TiReD
12-07-2010, 05:58 PM
If there was a zombie outbreak I'd finally be able to put my rolling pin to use.

purple
12-07-2010, 06:30 PM

Hide under my bed.

Muezzin
12-07-2010, 07:09 PM
If there was a zombie outbreak I'd burst out laughing that it actually happened.

GuestFellow
12-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Salaam,

I'll use Tyrion and the moderators as human shields.

Tyrion
12-07-2010, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

I'll use Tyrion and the moderators as human shields.
But then what would you do when we all transform into zombies and go after you?

GuestFellow
12-07-2010, 08:27 PM
^ I'll be long gone when that happens.

Alpha Dude
12-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Give them dawah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Assalaamu`alaaykum

I would just sit and watch them whilst eating popcorn, and watch them moving around in weird ways, lol they may even bump into the wall and id laugh :-\ They`re dead and even more realistically they dont even exist! so yeah!

Peace

Tyrion
12-07-2010, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bedouin
Give them dawah.
Good luck trying to convince them that human flesh is haram. :p

Asiyah3
12-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Dunno, perhaps "Please don't hurt me".

Dagless
12-07-2010, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
But then what would you do when we all transform into zombies and go after you?
How would he know the difference? :p

format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Assalaamu`alaaykum

I would just sit and watch them whilst eating popcorn, and watch them moving around in weird ways, lol they may even bump into the wall and id laugh :-\ They`re dead and even more realistically they dont even exist! so yeah!

Peace
That's what they always say in movies before a zombie comes out of nowhere. Just make sure you lock your bedroom window tonight ;)

Lynx
12-07-2010, 10:13 PM
If there are enough other survivors we can set up a new civilization and wait for the zombies to die out. Slow moving zombies probably will never be able to get through simple barriers like walls etc.

If there are no survivors then I'll be the guy that sacrifices himself killing a bunch of zombies with me.

Thus far, the best answer has been 'give them Dawah'. Lol

Yanal
12-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Perhaps, I will hide in a corner and begin praying..

'Abd-al Latif
12-07-2010, 10:41 PM
:salamext:

1) The topic title reflects a fictitious and imaginary world that in reality will never, ever come to being. Allah says in the Qur'an

Until when death overtakes one of them, he says: Send me back, my Lord, send me back;

"In order that I may work righteousness in the things I neglected." - "By no means! It is but a word he says."- Before them is a partition (al barzakh) till the Day they are raised up (on the day of resurrection)

[al-Mu’minoon 23:99-100]

Al Barzakh is the barrier that prevents the deceased soul from returning back to this world.

Allah also says

...'or could we be sent back (to the first life of the world) so that we might do (good) deeds other than those (evil) deeds which we used to do?' Verily, they have lost their ownselves (i.e. destroyed themselves) and that which they used to fabricate (invoking and worshipping others besides Allaah) has gone away from them” [al-A'raaf 7:99]

2) If the dead did come to life, the last thing they would want to do is devour the living. If people abhor cannibalism while they are alive, will you and I be concerned about eating the flesh of the living if we were to return in this world after death? Nay! The reality of the grave will teach the actuality of our existence.

If anything, after seeing the reality of the grave, one would strive to fulfil the above mentioned plea, not aimlessly eat people!

Therefore without further ado

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!