/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which template are you using?

Beardo
12-08-2010, 03:23 PM
If you scroll to the very bottom and look on the left corner, you can see what template you're using and which ones are available. Which one are you using?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-08-2010, 03:37 PM
I am using Breeze!. . . .

GuestFellow
12-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Salaam,

I'm using Element Purple, but I prefer to call it Magical Purple.

AabiruSabeel
12-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Can we have wide-screen versions of these new skins?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
12-08-2010, 03:53 PM
As of now sticking to...Breeze.....It seems to be more stable.

Beardo
12-08-2010, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Can we have wide-screen versions of these new skins?
Yeah, I'm looking into that iA. But if you minimize the sidebar for now, it'll be somewhat larger in width.

AabiruSabeel
12-08-2010, 04:06 PM
I am not speaking of the homepage, but threads like these.

Beardo
12-08-2010, 04:08 PM
^ Oh sorry. Yeah inshalla, I'll look into that. Jazakumullahu Khair for your suggestion!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Can i suggest something insha`Allaah? well sort of like a request i guess :-\

S.Belle
12-08-2010, 04:13 PM
I use Enlighten

Beardo
12-08-2010, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Can i suggest something insha`Allaah?
Well, nobody's going to stop you. And even if they did, according to forum policy, you would still be able to.

But anyway, I don't know. Can you? Do you know how to type? If so, then you probably can. Just make sure your internet connection is active as well.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-08-2010, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Well, nobody's going to stop you. And even if they did, according to forum policy, you would still be able to.

But anyway, I don't know. Can you? Do you know how to type? If so, then you probably can. Just make sure your internet connection is active as well.
lol no i mean i want to make like a request, i am typing right now :-\ so that is a yes :-\

Is it possible if we can have a new theme? if not then no problem insha`Allaah, just wondering.

SafaAuditore
12-08-2010, 04:29 PM
element purple.
i don't like how when someone posts and it might be like two words and u'd have to scroll down within their post just to see it.
What's up with that??

Beardo
12-08-2010, 04:34 PM

lol no i mean i want to make like a request, i am typing right now :-\ so that is a yes :-\

Is it possible if we can have a new theme? if not then no problem insha`Allaah, just wondering.
It's a huge problem. It's a MASSACRE. How can you even suggest such a thing?

No. Kidding, of course. You can search "vBulletin skins" in google and suggest if you like something in specific. Alhamdulillah, I've allocated some funds as well, so we can purchase a new template too. It might be a nice change. Who knows?
format_quote Originally Posted by Gothique
element purple.
i don't like how when someone posts and it might be like two words and u'd have to scroll down within their post just to see it.
What's up with that??
Yeah, we're working on that. but if you change to element fluid or element fixed, you wont have that problem anymore! :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Aah Jazakallaahu Khaayr, ill try find something insha`Allaah

Beardo
12-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Aah Jazakallaahu Khaayr, ill try find something insha`Allaah
Wa iyaaki. Anytime, Anything. It's very much appreciated when members take personal interest in the website. That's the point of this forum; a united, open. approachable, and communal effort for ALL. :D

Yanal
12-08-2010, 04:52 PM
:sl:

I am currently using Element blue fluid.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Wa iyaaki. Anytime, Anything. It's very much appreciated when members take personal interest in the website. That's the point of this forum; a united, open. approachable, and communal effort for ALL. :D
Aah i hope more members take part in taking personal interest in the website insha`Allaah

We are indeed United!

SafaAuditore
12-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah, we're working on that. but if you change to element fluid or element fixed, you wont have that problem anymore! :D
Ohh it worked! Thank u ! i didn't realize changing the template will fix that =)

PouringRain
12-09-2010, 03:42 AM
I guess I am the first to vote "element blue". I will say that I have tried others, and this one is the softest and nicest on my eyes. (Maybe I am just too old. )

Zafran
12-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Salaam

I'm changing it and checking them out but for now thanks to the scroll bars I'm using default/ element Blue fluid

peace

GuestFellow
12-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Salaam,

I decided my template to breeze. How do I keep it that way? It goes back elemental purple when I log in.

~Raindrop~
12-09-2010, 07:09 PM
^change it from your UserCp too, from under General Settings, then save it.

GuestFellow
12-10-2010, 12:27 PM
^ Thanks

My profile page has gone all orange. Can I change it?

~Raindrop~
12-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Top right hand corner of your profile, right under 'Advanced Search' ..you should see a 'Customise My Profile' button. Once you've located that, have fun. =D

Endymion
12-10-2010, 02:05 PM
I was using "Element Blue" and now i changed it to "Element blue Fluid".That looks pleasent and more comfortable :)
I did'nt even know that i can change it myself :p Thanks for enlightening :)

Beardo
12-10-2010, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
I was using "Element Blue" and now i changed it to "Element blue Fluid".That looks pleasent and more comfortable :)
I did'nt even know that i can change it myself :p Thanks for enlightening :)
Haha, yeah, it's pretty cool Alhamdulillah. Glad you like it. :)

Ramadhan
12-11-2010, 03:18 AM
I almost fainted when I opened my profile page today: it is all ORANGE!
orange all over!

I don't tinker with profile modification apart from the time I changed my profile pic last year.
So why and how did it suddenly become orange?
My template is Breeze by the way.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-11-2010, 03:58 AM
^ May be you are going to become a moderator soon. Or is it yellow? :ermm:

~Raindrop~
12-11-2010, 05:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
So why and how did it suddenly become orange?
default settings for everyone, methinks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!