/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Personality Test Based on Jung and Briggs Myers Typology

S.Belle
12-08-2010, 06:56 PM
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Thought this was kinda fun and interesting i got INFJ and did some extra research and it actually described me to the T...^o)weird

So whatcha get? and do you agree?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
12-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Salaam,

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

^ Yes I agree with this.

S.Belle
12-08-2010, 09:58 PM
^so you got INFJ as well?..like what were the letters

GuestFellow
12-08-2010, 10:04 PM
^ I don't know...I just answered the questions and I got that. What does INFJ stand for?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
12-08-2010, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
What does INFJ stand for?
Introversion
iNtuition
Feeling
Judgment

the I (introvert) would be your strongest personality type rather than E (extrovert).

Alpha Dude
12-08-2010, 10:28 PM
So whatcha get? and do you agree?
ISFP. Don't agree. The description was just blah blah blah.

Perseveranze
12-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

INTJ

• slightly expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

I just don't get it tbh.

Ansariyah
12-09-2010, 12:18 AM
ENFP

I am:

* slightly expressed extravert
* slightly expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

interesting!

S.Belle
12-09-2010, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
I just don't get it tbh.

what do you not get?...the letters?
the INTJ is your personality type
i looked up a INTJ personality type profile go here
http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html

And I was asking if you possesed the qualities listed (on your orginial test if you looked it gave you an option to read your personality type profile)

S.Belle
12-09-2010, 12:49 AM
once you have taken the test go here and look on the list for your personality type description the other site was all complicated and what not so this one is more understandable

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/high-level.html

Ramadhan
12-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Your Type is
ENTP

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

Amoeba
12-09-2010, 08:38 AM
INTP

I read the first description of INTP and it was a bunch of drivel that I couldn't relate in any way to myself.

I read the second description of INTP and although there were some points that were like me, the majority of it was not me at all (for example, being very logical, liking mathematics and word games, no that's not me at all, I loathe maths and word games with every part of my being). Although teachers have told me all through school and college that I am a highly logical thinker, I also have been diagnosed as discalculic which throws that out the window completely. I also fail many logic tests so my teachers were probably imagining things.

"The internalizing nature of the INTP's Sensing function leaves a relative absence of environmental awareness (i.e., Extraverted Sensing), except when the environment is the current focus. Consciousness of such conditions is at best a sometime thing." This, for me, is completely wrong.

*yawn* I wasn't really impressed.

Oh will you believe it the neighbours are blasting their music full blast and it's not even 9 in the morning...

Yassouid
12-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Your Type is
ENTP

It was pretty accurate.

http://typelogic.com/entp.html

Woodrow
12-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted. Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
33...................... 25 .............12 .......... 33

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

I really can't picture myself as being introverted. Especially not with how fast I open my big mouth and have a tendency to be a touch demanding.

Perseveranze
12-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Most of my INTJ is pretty true, some parts aren't though like this lol -

"In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist."

I dont do that or think that high of myself. Well, maybe that's how I once was before I found Islam though.

aamirsaab
12-10-2010, 07:40 PM
I (89%) S (1%) F (12%) J (67%)

According to the career thingy, I should be working in accounts and paralegal (amongst other things, though these are pretty closely connected to finance, the subject I have a MA in). Interesting to note I would also be a suitable candidate for say counselling and medical assistance - both are fields I hold in high regard.

I agree with the Keirsey type description. Very informative and seemingly accurate if I do say so myself. And holy crap at the M.M Heiss description; that's definitely me alright!

p.s: apparently, I'm like Mother Teresa, Frederic Chopin and Agatha Christie. ;D

IAmZamzam
12-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.
This must surely be the first personality test I've ever taken or even seen that has any impressive amount of accuracy at all, even though I found many of the questions unclear or unfairly bifurcated into simple yes/no answers. I will grant, however, there there may be somewhat of a Forer effect at work. And I.Q. tests are still bull.

highway4
01-16-2011, 04:16 AM
assalamu alaikum,
My results were:

moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

or

Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others

I thought it to be kinda accurate....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!