/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamo alaykom All!

myislamicblog
12-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Assalamo alaykom everyone, bros and sis :)
I would like to appology to moderators for my first post in wich i didnt introduce myself in a good way :)

My name is Majid, I'm an engineer and a web designer :)

I work for free to help muslims wishing to build websites and such and hope to share with you all good islamic knowledge inchae Allah :)

Thank you all for this great forum :)

Wassalamo alaykom wa Rahmatu Allah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
12-08-2010, 11:23 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum.

:wa:

myislamicblog
12-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Thank you brother, hope to share a lot of good things around here inchae Allah :)

أحمد
12-08-2010, 11:31 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by myislamicblog
Thank you brother, hope to share a lot of good things around here inchae Allah :)
:inshallah

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
12-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Welcome to the forum hope you find it beneficial here inshallah

PouringRain
12-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Rafeeq
12-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Welcome to the islamic board

abs
12-10-2010, 07:06 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!