12-09-2010, 05:40 PM
What're some cures for a swollen mouth?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
12-09-2010, 05:48 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
What're some cures for a swollen mouth?
I think it depends on the cause; common causes include allergic reactions and infections. The treatment naturally varies.

Allah knows best.

:wa:

أحمد
12-09-2010, 05:58 PM
:sl:

Dehydration and toothbrush irritation are two more possible causes, at least according to webmd. I think we'd better wait for an expert, to answer this one.

:wa:

Beardo
12-09-2010, 06:17 PM
sure. I'm just looking for a natural and general cure.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
12-09-2010, 06:49 PM
when searching it pulls up alot for swollen gums, tongue, and glands...could you be a little bit more exact as to what part of the mouth your trying to get info on?

GuestFellow
12-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Salaam,

Does your mouth get swollen in the morning and gets better during the afternoon or at night? If yes, I think it is an allergy, especially if it is itching.

Use Blistex. You can get them from your local pharmacy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!