/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-salamu alaikum :)

Nuha38318
12-09-2010, 09:02 PM
As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatAllahi wa barakatuh,

My name is Nuha, I reverted to Islam 1.5 years ago and on my search of an Islamic definition of a word I found this website with so many useful information.

In sha Allah I can learn her much and will also be able to help other sisters and brothers. :embarrass

May Allah reward you greatly for your postings!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam Wa rahmatullaah Wa barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum sistah Nuha, masha`Allaah you have a nice name : D

Insha`Allaah you can benefit from us and we can benefit from yourself

Ameen to the Duaa and May Allaah grant you happiness in this life and the hereafter ameen.

Hope you find this forum beneficial and have a wonderful stay here insha`Allaah

..peace..

S.Belle
12-09-2010, 09:09 PM
congrats on becoming muslim *big hug*
Welcome to the forum hope you find it beneficial here

Sawdah
12-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Asalaamu Alaykum sister Nuha, :)

Welcome! Alhamdulillah, indeed there is a lot of beneficial information on the board and yeah, you're more than welcome to help sister. ^^

I hope you enjoy and benefit from the forum, inshaAllah. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
12-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Hayaa
12-09-2010, 09:58 PM
:sl: sister Nuha. :welcome: I hope you'll benefit greatly here and enjoy your stay. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

tigerkhan
12-12-2010, 10:29 AM
welcom to the forum sister.

Rafeeq
12-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the IB, Sister Nuha, and very warm welcome to Islam.

We all are trying to help each other. You are more than welcome to help other brothers and sisters.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!