/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you make Love go away ?

Hassan1987
12-11-2010, 02:42 AM
The last few days have been very hard for me, so i really don't know how to put everything here.

so bear with me

I've got a cousin in Scotland her name is Aysha and I'm really deeply in love with her, she's younger then me about 21, i told her i liked her last year and at the time, she said she didn't feel the same way, so i respected that. She just stopped talking to me after that, until very recently.

She said to me in her last message, she wants to go back to the way we were, so i reply to her saying that Are you sure you don't have any problem with me, she then didn't reply:raging:

at the same time my Parents, her Parents know i like her and recently Her mum has been asking a lot about me :nervous: over the phone, my parents have been giving me mixed messages as well saying that HER mum is waiting for me to finish my studies and Her dad apparently wants me to hit the Gym and stay active ^o)

i personally have been trying to move on but these feeling are getting ever so stronger for her

I'm just absolutely mad crazy in love with her it hurts imsad

Lately i've been cutting myself to make these feelings go away but there still here at the pit of my stomach, I'm at a point where I'm probably going to leave my parents house just so i don't hear any mention of her at all, it might do me good or not

got no know idea

What should i do my brothers and sister ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
12-11-2010, 07:13 AM
:sl:

Stop cutting yourself brother. It doesn't give you any real solution. Strive to instead pour your heart out to Allah in a looong dua instead, inshaAllah you'll find better relief.

About your problem, if you like this girl, why not take a proposal to her parents? If the girl says yes and her parents are happy, then Alhamdulilah otherwise forget her.

Ummu Sufyaan
12-11-2010, 08:37 AM
:sl:
how can you be so sure that she is interested becuase to me, it sounds really random that she's just come out of the blue and said she's interested. what made her like you all of a sudden if the both of you weren't in contact?

my parents have been giving me mixed messages as well saying that HER mum is waiting for me to finish my studies and Her dad apparently wants me to hit the Gym and stay active
you should try find out if these are true so that no wires get crossed and you risk messing something up. dont let this be "someone told me something, then i went ahead and preceded with it, only to find out that it isnt true...now im angry getting my hopes up." im not saying your parents are lying or anything, maybe they got the wrong information aswell. just be certain of everything.

you should proceed with this in certainty to ensure that you arent getting your hopes up for nothing. either propose to her or just leave it. inshallah if you do leave it, you never know, you may find someone better down the track.

Cabdullahi
12-11-2010, 02:28 PM
dont bother just oust her from your brain and move on

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-11-2010, 02:54 PM
You'll find someone better, insha-Allah. And know that when you find someone, there's always going to be someone better even after you get married. There's plenty of fish in the sea. :D Not that I would know, but so I hear. Haven't bought a hook yet, forget about even going fishing...

But moreso on the topic, concentrate on your studies. Believe me, it's not worth sitting around moping over a girl. When the time comes, that's when you can peel your eyes and heart open. Until then, make your life productive and aim for the Hereafter. And in the process, as you further your studies and become a hot jock at the gym, your marriage potential will build up fast. And by that time, you might not even like this girl anymore. Who knows?

Except Allah Ta'ala alone!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!