/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interpretation of Dreams.

Endymion
12-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Assalam Alekum every one.

Can anyone tell me If a person saw a shooting star in dream,what does that mean ^o)

Salam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
12-11-2010, 06:06 PM
If you go here Bro. Ahmed posted a link to download a really nice Islamic Dream interpretation book
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...n-islam-2.html

أحمد
12-11-2010, 06:16 PM
:sl:

Alternatively, you may follow the download link in my signature (below). The page is quite new, and more ebooks will appear over time :inshallah

:wa:

Ansariyah
12-11-2010, 07:44 PM
I dont believe that anybody can interpret my dreams or any dreams for that matter. Would be interested though to hear the islamic stance on this subject.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raindrop~
12-11-2010, 07:51 PM
I think Brother Hamza summed it up pretty well in another thread:

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum, my brother you are most welcome here. In regards to your dream brother we are only lay people in here and we do not have the knolwedge of intepreting dreams so you must go to a reliable and experienced scholar about anything related to a dream. If you need anything at all then please do not hesitate to ask. Jazakallahu khayran
Additionally, it's important to know that the dream book shouldn't be used to interpret one's own dreams, as they've mentioned in the introduction.

Tyrion
12-11-2010, 08:22 PM
It could just mean nothing. :p

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-11-2010, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Assalam Alekum every one.

Can anyone tell me If a person saw a shooting star in dream,what does that mean ^o)

Salam :)
Means that you thought about meteors/meteorites/comets before your sleep. Simple as that.

Do not expect any authentic answer from anyone here in that regards. Also, I read brother Ahmad's book and I must say that it fails to appeal me in dream interpretation. No Offense.

أحمد
12-11-2010, 08:49 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
I think Brother Hamza summed it up pretty well in another thread:

Additionally, it's important to know that the dream book shouldn't be used to interpret one's own dreams, as they've mentioned in the introduction.
The problem lies in the intention of how, and why people use such a book. The book written by Ibn Seerin, wasn't written to be used as an interpretation device, but a means to understand the events in peoples lives, after such dreams.

The science of dreams is a ta'weel and ta'beer, not a tafseer; as stated in the original works of Ibn Seerin, and "ta'weel" is also mentioned in the Quran.

أحمد
12-11-2010, 08:51 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

Means that you thought about meteors/meteorites/comets before your sleep. Simple as that.

Do not expect any authentic answer from anyone here in that regards. Also, I read brother Ahmad's book and I must say that it fails to appeal me in dream interpretation. No Offense.
The writer of that book passed away 1400 years ago; I'm not the original author, nor the "new" translator.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-11-2010, 08:54 PM
^ Sorry I meant, the book you been sharing.

Endymion
12-12-2010, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mila
If you go here Bro. Ahmed posted a link to download a really nice Islamic Dream interpretation book
Sis :D

format_quote Originally Posted by أحمد

Alternatively, you may follow the download link in my signature (below). The page is quite new, and more ebooks will appear over time :inshallah

Thanks for the link,Ahmad but that does'nt work for me :(
Can you post any other link for the same book.I would be grateful :)

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid

That was'nt my dream,my friend asked me to interpret it :)

Do not expect any authentic answer from anyone here in that regards. Also, I read brother Ahmad's book and I must say that it fails to appeal me in dream interpretation. No Offense
The book Ahmad suggest is reliable to me bcoz Ibn-Seren is a well known scholar in this regard and i did find it helpful (I read some chapters but not the whole book).
Any ways,thanks for advice :)

Endymion
12-12-2010, 05:54 PM

Introduction of Ibn-e-Serin's book ^o)

أحمد
12-12-2010, 06:00 PM

Sis :D

Thanks for the link,Ahmad but that does'nt work for me :(
Can you post any other link for the same book.I would be grateful :)

That was'nt my dream,my friend asked me to interpret it :)

The book Ahmad suggest is reliable to me bcoz Ibn-Seren is a well known scholar in this regard and i did find it helpful (I read some chapters but not the whole book).
Any ways,thanks for advice :)
Direct download link.

~Raindrop~
12-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Introduction of Ibn-e-Serin's book ^o)
The very same. Please do read the beginning throughly.

أحمد
12-12-2010, 06:21 PM

Extract of page 5.

Endymion
12-14-2010, 05:43 PM

The very same. Please do read the beginning throughly.
format_quote Originally Posted by أحمد

What i understand from the introduction,and as Brother Ahmad mentioned above,is that,this book just give you the basic idea of what you saw,the basic knowledge.And now its up to you how you join the puzzle pieces.If you have enough knowledge to interprete it exactly what does it mean or if you luckily have someone who can explain it well.Like i read it once some where and if im not mistaking,the Imam was the same Imam Serin.
Once a person came to him and said,"I saw a dream last night in which my one leg was in east and the other was in west.What does that mean?The Imam replied,"You will travel from east to west".The person look satisfied then and thanked Imam.The Imam asked him whether he said this dream before someone else?The person said,"Yeas,before you i asked some other and he said that the you will be killed and your one leg would be placed in east and the other in west.The Imam said,"Now the same will happen with you becoz he was the first one who interprete your dream".And after a few days,the person killed by the King and the dream came true.

There is no problem if one use this book to interprete its own dream but one must have enough knowledge to get the right conclusion.

Direct

Come on,you think im that bad :mad:
I tried that page and follow the instruction but that did'nt work for me that time.But no worries,i download it now :D
Thank you once again :D

P.s.
What the heck,i cant even quote the link from people's post :raging:

Endymion
12-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Sighss..........I cant even edit my post :raging:
So i better explain it like that.
My reply to Aisha

What i understand from the introduction,and as Brother Ahmad mentioned above,is that,this book just give you the basic idea of what you saw,the basic knowledge.And now its up to you how you join the puzzle pieces.If you have enough knowledge to interprete it exactly what does it mean or if you luckily have someone who can explain it well.Like i read it once some where and if im not mistaking,the Imam was the same Imam Serin.
Once a person came to him and said,"I saw a dream last night in which my one leg was in east and the other was in west.What does that mean?The Imam replied,"You will travel from east to west".The person look satisfied then and thanked Imam.The Imam asked him whether he said this dream before someone else?The person said,"Yeas,before you i asked some other and he said that the you will be killed and your one leg would be placed in east and the other in west.The Imam said,"Now the same will happen with you becoz he was the first one who interprete your dream".And after a few days,the person killed by the King and the dream came true.

There is no problem if one use this book to interprete its own dream but one must have enough knowledge to get the right conclusion.

My reply to Brother Ahmad

I tried that page and follow the instruction but that did'nt work for me that time.But no worries,i download it now

My P.s for Admins and Mods.
P.s.What the heck,i cant even quote the link from people's post :raging:

أحمد
12-14-2010, 06:01 PM

I tried that page and follow the instruction but that did'nt work for me that time.But no worries,i download it now :D

P.s.
What the heck,i cant even quote the link from people's post :raging:
No worries, you'll get used to it :inshallah

أحمد
12-14-2010, 06:05 PM

My reply to Brother Ahmad

I tried that page and follow the instruction but that did'nt work for me that time.But no worries,i download it now

My P.s for Admins and Mods.
P.s.What the heck,i cant even quote the link from people's post :raging:
Its not about good or bad. I don't have enough bandwidth to upload a file multiple times, so you have to be patient (if a link/server doesn't respond in your location).
Rapidshare uploading is slower than hotfile (from here), so I don't usually use rapidshare.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!