/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would you stop to answer...

Beardo
12-11-2010, 07:05 PM
:sl:

I have a new internship which entails street interviewing. How many of you would really take two minutes out to stop and answer a question or two about current affairs (like tax reduction or airport security) for the paper?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
12-11-2010, 07:08 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad

I have a new internship which entails street interviewing. How many of you would really take two minutes out to stop and answer a question or two about current affairs (like tax reduction or airport security) for the paper?
I wouldn't mind answering questions, but in the case of involving the media; I prefer not to answer anything.

:wa:

GuestFellow
12-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Salaam,

I would stay far away, I get too many people asking for directions, change and help as it is... X_X

So no.

Abdul-Raouf
12-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Answering apart...whether people will stand or not ?

I think...if there is no video coverage.. many would..stop to listen.. (I will stop... if there is no video coverage..:))

(or is it the opposite .. i think ....even if there is no video tape or storage media in the device...if u just have a ten year old classic device on ur shoulder..people would stop ??? ... )

Also..have atleast.. two people accompany you..have placard..if needed...(Rashad!! Rashad!!)

--------

Whether they will answer the query or not...

Depends on the question...keep it very simple ..very generic..and short..
It Also depends on the one who is questioning...aswell.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
__follower
12-12-2010, 11:23 AM
i would help .but if its really public or involve media as some1 else mentioned . then i might stay away

Güven
12-12-2010, 11:32 AM
I prefer to be left alone..

The Ruler
12-13-2010, 09:27 PM
I would stop to answer if media's involved. Or money.

Musaafirah
12-13-2010, 10:22 PM
No...
..but if chocolate and yummowummolicious food is involved...

Yanal
12-14-2010, 07:02 AM
I would if there was not an urgency.

sister herb
12-14-2010, 07:43 AM
I would. Actually I have done so some times.

Ramadhan
12-15-2010, 06:49 AM
I would. But that's because I'm opinionated.

:X

S_87
12-15-2010, 03:01 PM
if i had the time yes i would stop.

Endymion
12-15-2010, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad

I vote "Yes" but it depends upon the topic whether it is interesting enough for me to spend my 2 minutes or not :statisfie

Hayaa
12-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Yeah but I'd prefer to go anonymous if that's an option.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!