/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam, I'm newwwwwwww here :D

Durani
12-12-2010, 12:50 AM
As-Salaam Alaykum Warahmatullaah,

I'm new to this forum, and I hope my presence will increase (first of all) myself and maybe yourselves with ilm al-nafi' (beneficial knowledge). I have a blog as well.

Whenever I post new stuff there, I was thinking of sharing it with you guys as well, bi idhnillaah.

Wasalaam,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
12-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Walaykum Salam
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here inshallah

Abdul-Raouf
12-12-2010, 01:30 AM
Wa alaikkumsalaam Wa Rahmathullahi Wa Barakathuhu bro....:)

Welcome to IB.

Nice Blog..brother.... very informative....

This post was hitting the heart....http://durani.wordpress.com/2010/12/...1/#comment-245

Jazakallah khair for sharing...Alhamdulillah.

Ramadhan
12-12-2010, 01:55 AM
:wa:

welcome to the forums, and may you have enjoyable and beneficial stay!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
12-12-2010, 02:23 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums. MashaAllah, nice blog brother.

Enjoy your stay here, inshaAllah.

:w:

Rafeeq
12-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Welcome to islamic baord.

Durani
12-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Barakallaahu feekum everyone! Woww, what a warm welcome :D

I apologize to the mods regarding the link I posted. After how many posts are you allowed to post links?

Wasalaam,

Woodrow
12-12-2010, 03:20 PM
:sl: Akhi,

Welcome to the forums. Learn what you can and share what you can. I apologize for not noticing you sooner. But, belated welcomes to you.

After you have had 50 posts you will be able to post links. If it is a link to your blog, we have a link exchange section for that purpose.

Above all enjoy yourself here and get to meet all of us. When you have a few free minutes read the FAQ section.

:wa:
Woodrow

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!