/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi

elina
12-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi everyone...i found this site after googling for more info on Islam.

For maybe the last 30 years i have felt something was missing in my life....over the years my life has been pretty wild and i have substituted one 'addiction' after another looking for what was missing but never found it. I cant remember what sparked my interest in Islam but i began reading online and trying to find more about it all. I slowly began making changes to my life without really being aware of it....like i woke up one day and realised i hadnt had any alcohol for weeks, during this time i met a man who is muslim and we married a while ago.... he obviously knew of my interest but left me to make up my own mind about converting.

I eventually decided i wanted to convert to Islam but felt i didnt know enough to do it.....after reading posts on here over the last few weeks i learnt a lot more and i realised it was okay to do it and learn more afterwards :) I took shahada a couple of weeks ago so big thanks to everyone who's posts helped me :) The second time i did salat i felt so at peace and i realised that the big hole i had felt most of my life had been filled :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
12-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Ukhtee Elina

Salam U Elikum Warahmatullah,

Welcome to Islam and to Islamic Board. I am happy and behalf of all IB members conratulate you on joining the path of Jannah. We are not scholars but all students and seekers of Islam and Jannah.

Peace.

Woodrow
12-13-2010, 12:49 PM
:sl: Uhkti

Welcome home to Islam and welcome to the forum. I agree returning to Islam is like returning home to where one always belonged. It is a wonderful experience that only a revert can feel.

tigerkhan
12-13-2010, 01:13 PM
welcom to the forum sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
12-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Salaam

welcome to Islam

hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

Neelofar
12-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Welcome to the forum Sister, and moreover, welcome to the beautiful fold of Islam! :D xx

S.Belle
12-13-2010, 04:59 PM
congrats on becoming muslim *big hug*
welcome to the forum sis hope u enjoy it here and continue to find it beneficial inshallah

Abdul-Raouf
12-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Allahu Akbar!!

Assalamu alaikkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu.....

Welcome to IB.

Perseveranze
12-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Mashallah Sister, great to hear you reverted! Hope you enjoy your stay and learn more about Islam, for me the more I learned about this religion the more I fell in love with it.

Sawdah
12-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Asalaamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the forums and a big welcome to Islam sister! :statisfie I hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit inshaAllah. ^^

Wasalaam.

PouringRain
12-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Ramadhan
12-14-2010, 07:03 AM
:sl: ukhti elina,

:Alhumdill

Allah has guided you to the straight path and as new revert, you are like a new born baby and your past sins are all forgiven Insha Allah.
So make lots and lots of du'a as the dua's from a revert has better chance to be granted.
May Allah SWT keep you on the straight path. Amiin

oh, and :welcome: to the forums
I hope you have beneficial and enjoyable stay!

elina
12-14-2010, 11:55 AM
thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!