/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seeking assistance finding Inspirational Videos:

Yassouid
12-13-2010, 11:07 PM
A few brothers and I have been put in charge of putting together a 90 minute audio-cd to be handed out after vacation.

I honestly have no idea what to do. The Imam told us to have several tracks that are between 5 and 10 minutes that you find inspirational from the internet.

If anyone knows of inspirational clips from any online video medium please direct me, or a website full of Islamic videos would help too.

If they're hour-long videos thats okay because i can choose sections to cut. (if you know specific sections you liked adding that information in a reply would be amazing)

The video is meant for the average college student who might pray, but rarely comes to the masjid- they might not even pray; so it should be more about being inspirational than educational. The majority of the speaking has to be in English.

Some non-muslims might listen to the CD also.

May Allah (saw) reward everyone for helping this cause. If anyone wants a copy of the finished product i could probably send it upon request.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
12-14-2010, 01:27 AM

Yassouid
12-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Jazakallah khairan sister!

These videos sincerely touched my heart.

I will inshallah try my best to include all of them in the CD, may Allah (saw) reward you greatly for every time someone listens to the CD inshallah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!