/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام - שלום

ya.azad
12-14-2010, 07:24 AM
Salaam alaykum/Shalom aleichem

I am an ethnic Iranian Jew and am very interested in learning more about Islam. I'm reading the Qur'an right now, but I also have many philosophical and practical questions about Islam. I hope that Islam has what I am searching for spiritually and intellectually.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
12-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Peace to be on you, Brother ya.azad

Welcome to the forum. We are all students here, but we all would love to help you at our best.

aadil77
12-14-2010, 11:02 AM
WaAlaykum

Welcome to the forum, we need some more active jewish members here, the only discussions we have are with atheists and christians

Feel free to ask any questions

tigerkhan
12-14-2010, 11:10 AM
welcom bro...
its amazing... r u from "asfahan" in iran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope you find this forum beneficial.

ya.azad
12-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Thank you all.

No, I am originally from Tehran. My maternal great grandmother is from Azerbaijan

S.Belle
12-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the forum hope you find it beneficial here

Hayaa
12-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Peace & welcome to the forums. I hope you find what you're looking for here and that your stay is a beneficial one.

Zafran
12-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

Ramadhan
12-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the forums!
I hope you have enjoyable and beneficial stay!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!